Какво се случи изведнъж мъртъв форум ?Не п

Thread: Какво се случи изведнъж мъртъв форум ?Не п

Tags: None

yosis said:

Question Какво се случи изведнъж мъртъв форум ?Не п

Hello to all dear forum members, I just want to understand why there is no more than a week Translations songs, which no one really has no time to translate?
    The fact that to date it Atargmatam, so what happened all of a sudden you have no time?
    I really hope you give a response, a large forum site is international, it is very strange this whole story.
    How long it goes on like this, not
    Translations are songs?
    thank you

mitko92 said:

Nobody pays us for translating and we are not obligated to do it as soon as it's possible. Everyone translates on his own choice, so if there is no more translators that mean may they have no much time, like me, for instance.

yosis said:

Yes of course not pay you for it, and you are trying to spare your time, and really well done you I appreciate that very much
    But last week, almost never translated songs, I just wanted to see what the reason
    You are really doing a wonderful job here
    Someone will be here as soon as time would love to have translations for songs that did not receive Translation
    Thanks

Athanatos said:

I sent a PM to you, Yosis.
    I have too much work these days and prefere to sleep, instead to translate songs
    I'll be in condition soon.