Pleese, help me to find out this songgg! (driving me mad)

Thread: Pleese, help me to find out this songgg! (driving me mad)

Tags: None
  1. screwu said:

Unhappy Pleese, help me to find out this songgg! (driving me mad)

Hi guys, I want you to tell me the name of a song. It is dance/pop that is driving me mad, I heard it today at spinning classes, and I want to find out how is it called...
    The begining sound like this: "aloha i shi tha you maha...(he, e e e oh; he, e e e oh)..." (this part is singed by two people, or with the voice modified)
    I donīt actually know, I wasnīt able to recognise what it sayed... :P but there was one part that repeat (on the background) 5 or 6 times "put your hands up"

Pleasee help mee, I know I wonīt sleep tonight thinking on the songīs nameee :P

Thanksssss!!

EDIT: the song was "flo rida - club can't handle me" totally different of what Iīve described XD ... So it would have been impossible for you to find the song :P
    Last edited by screwu; 04-23-2011 at 11:48 AM.

lollipop said:

i somehow think, you mean this one?: X-Press 2: Witchi Tai To
  3. pianoman74 said:

"i shi tha" sounds like "ishi ta". Hence I presume it's a song in Japanese we've got to look for?
  4. Th3Diplomat said:

japanese dance pop = electronic
  5. screwu said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    "i shi tha" sounds like "ishi ta". Hence I presume it's a song in Japanese we've got to look for?
    nono, itīs in english... but I hadnīt understood what did it says.. (because the voice was modified, or singed by two people)
    Well it is imposible for you to know which song it is :s , thanks anyway
  6. screwu said:

close the thread :P Lookinīin youtube Iīve founded it

Thanks anyway