Song with video with the girl in the orange prison suit??

Thread: Song with video with the girl in the orange prison suit??

Tags: None
  1. Beyazz said:

Default Song with video with the girl in the orange prison suit??

Hi everybody,

I've seen the video of a Bulgarian song on the Turkish televisyon quite a while ago, and it's still sticking in my head! Since I obviously don't know any Bulgarian, I can't find it Can anybody enlighten me?

The video is with a darkhaired girl, quite skinny, shes hopping around in some sort of prison in an orange suit, strips out of it and has some kind of confrontation with the guard

Does it ring any bells?

Narkissos said:

Was it a new song or an old one?Can you remember any other details?
    Adam-е zendeh, zendegi mikhad / Живият човек се нуждае от живот

3. Beyazz said:

It's quite a new video I guess, it looked new anyway. The girl has long sleek black hair, she's quite skinny. she also kind of strips out of the suit, underneath it she's wearing a black leather pants and some kind of bikini top thats tied to the pants The video is quite sexual.. but the song didn't strike me as promiscuous or something.

Most of the video takes place at the interrogation table. In some kind of prison cell. There's a police man, psychiatrist or whatever sitting at a table to question her. She's resisting by dancing around and at the table.

Narkissos said:

Hm I can't really tell you a song name I'm afraid.What I can suggest is to look on youtube at a few chalga singers who have black hair and find the one whose video you saw.It shouldn't be that hard to discover the singer at least.From there, it would be much easier to find the song.
    Try watching some videos of these girls:Galena, Emanuela, Desislava, Maria, Liana, Teodora, Raina.
    Adam-е zendeh, zendegi mikhad / Живият човек се нуждае от живот

5. jorgeblue90 said:

It is called "ludata doide" by Preslava

natasha.andreeva said:

Sorry, but is there some possibilities that it could be Russian song? Because I know one just like you explained.