Title from last "Las Vegas" not on NBC website

Thread: Title from last "Las Vegas" not on NBC website

Tags: None
  1. laurenab said:

Smile Title from last "Las Vegas" not on NBC website

Help! I heard a song at the end of the last "Las Vegas" episode (Season 3, Episode #320 "All's Quiet on the Las Vegas Front". It was a soulful guy singing. This is what I caught: "Take me down I'm so 'impressed?' between the words.....Hard enough to find the answers...Three long days and no one ever showed, just the wind...Hard to let go" I imagined that the tile was "Hard to Let Go" or maybe "Take me Down". It's not posted on the website and I can't seem to find it no matter where I search. Anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate any help you experts can give me! :-)

2. miss-elty said:

Default saville row...

yeah. i scribbled down a bunch of lyrics when i heard it too.

google-ed it to find nothing...

so checked out tv.com and then that episode to see if they had anything about songs... and bingo. =)

it's "hard to let go" by saville row.

you can hear it on their website....

http://www.savillerowtheband.com/

but yeah... i'd love to ask you a favour... if you find a copy of it... would you be able to send it to me??? lol.

well, there ya go. hope it was helpful.

3. morrisce said:

Default Lead singer is my cousin...

I have the song in MP3 format...my cousin is the lead singer of this song. I will see if I have the rights to give this to you....

4. miss-elty said:

OMG! That is soo cool! =)))

That would be sooo awesome.

The song rocks sooo much. Lol.

Wow... that's pretty cool! =))) Hehehe.

Yes... I am still trying to get over the fact that your cousin is the lead...

5. morrisce said:

I will let you know if I have the right to distribute the song. I would assume that I would....I know it's pretty awesome...he's been working hard for so long...he's actually coming into town here in ohio this week...

6. morrisce said:

here is the link to the MP3 of Hard to Let go.

http://homepage.mac.com/morrisce/hardtoletgo.mp3

7. miss-elty said:

OMGOSH. sorry. I never checked back to this forum.
    Thanks SO much for uploading the song =)
    It's such an awesome song ^^
    Give your cousin some props for me =)
    xx

8. RudeNasty1 said:

Thumbs up Hey morrisce..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by morrisce View Post
    I will let you know if I have the right to distribute the song. I would assume that I would....I know it's pretty awesome...he's been working hard for so long...he's actually coming into town here in ohio this week...
    I just found this thread and was reading and then I got curioser and curioser (LOL)...it took forever for the video to load (I have DSL ) but was very intrigued by the snipets I was hearing as it would buffer to 100% and then play for 5 or 6 seconds...Finally I have heard the whole thing and I am glad I took the time to wait to hear it in it's entirety. KUDO'S to your cousin and his bandmates. Exellent tune ... His (their) hard work looks to be paying off...
    GOOD LUCK to them and will be looking forward to hearing more from them in the near future. And may good fortune smile on you also in the days to come.
    A Music Fan...
    Sincerely ~Rude~

P.S. the video I was referring to was ' Hard To Let Go'. So as not to confuse you...

9. royayala09 said:

help...I heard a song at the end of an episode of Las Vegas Season 3..Episode 22 called "Fidelity, Security, Delivery".. the chorus goes " Maybe you'll save me..im alive im alive"...I would really appreciate if someone could help me with the name of the band and the song. Its at the end of that episode when Ed (James Cann) is givin a speech to his daughter and is future son-in-law. Thanks

10. royayala09 said:

Help...I heard a song at the end of an episode of Las Vegas Season 3 - episode 22 "Fidelity, Security, Delivery"...its where ed gives a speech to his daughter and future son in law. i would really appreciate if you could help me with the band and the name of the song...thanks