needing help again :/ :* :D

Thread: needing help again :/ :* :D

Tags: None

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Default needing help again :/ :* :D

ok guys u can kill me this time...me again with a request hahaha
    i've been looking for this song for a long time...and i found the lyrics bt uhhh me zero punjabi so i guess its up to u to give me a hand...please

http://youtu.be/x3-dmzSW0Gw

Chori chori takdi ae
    Aakada vi rakhdi ae
    Sona mukh chunni de palle de naal dhakdi ae
    Eho kam jaan to pyaare lagi jaande ne

Hai ni tere nakhare te jaan kadi jaande ne

Ghat matkaya kar patle je lakh nu
    Rakh samajha ke ni tu tunehaari akh nu
    Nazara de dil de
    * You refuse to notice the disgusting state of the world in which you live. You close yourself off rather than facing the reality that you are all animals pretending to be something more . *

2. Vengo511 said:

Not all of the lyrics are here but here is my (probably quite poor) attempt at a translation of what is there...

Chori chori takdi ae // you secretly want me
    Aakada vi rakhdi ae // but you keep an arrogance about you
    Sona mukh chunni de palle de naal dhakdi ae // you cover your nice face with your scarf/veil
    Eho kam jaan to pyaare lagi jaande ne // it's these things that are more dear to me than anything

Hai ni tere nakhare te jaan kadi jaande ne // your ways are taking my life (as in they're making him melt)

Ghat matkaya kar patle je lakh nu // don't shake your small waist/hips in that way
    Rakh samajha ke ni tu tunehaari akh nu // keep your * eye in order

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vengo511 View Post
    Not all of the lyrics are here but here is my (probably quite poor) attempt at a translation of what is there...

Chori chori takdi ae // you secretly want me
    Aakada vi rakhdi ae // but you keep an arrogance about you
    Sona mukh chunni de palle de naal dhakdi ae // you cover your nice face with your scarf/veil
    Eho kam jaan to pyaare lagi jaande ne // it's these things that are more dear to me than anything

Hai ni tere nakhare te jaan kadi jaande ne // your ways are taking my life (as in they're making him melt)

Ghat matkaya kar patle je lakh nu // don't shake your small waist/hips in that way
    Rakh samajha ke ni tu tunehaari akh nu // keep your * eye in order
    u can always listen the song...i putted the link there....and u can write again the lyrics and the translation too
    anyway thank u so much (^_^)
    * You refuse to notice the disgusting state of the world in which you live. You close yourself off rather than facing the reality that you are all animals pretending to be something more . *