Ayman Zbib - Min Hal Layla

Thread: Ayman Zbib - Min Hal Layla

Tags: None
  1. habibi_libnan said:

Default Ayman Zbib - Min Hal Layla

Hi can someone please provide lyric translations for this song please and the transliteration? Would be greatly appreciated

link for song :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNXPjxF664
    betghib ayam w layali, w inta ma betghib 3an bali ♥

2. mkman said:

من هل اليلي وبالطالع/from this night and on [ title ]

I swear by the vast space/and by the people in the streets وحياة الكون الواسع / والناس يلي بالشوارع
    I don't want anyone but u/and to hear your voice wish i am not hearing now انا ما بدي غيرك حدا / الا صوتك مش سامع
    may all girls become forbidden to me/ from this night and on وتحرم علييّ البنات / ومن هل اليلي وبالطالع

when you are beside me don't fear a thing/ I swear to hold up my shoulders انتي وحدي لا تخافي /ولله بشيلك عكتافي
    And if you got angry of me once/i swear to follow you even with bare feet وان زعلتي مرة مني /ولله بمشي وراكي حافي
    may all girls become forbidden to me/ from this night and on وتحرم علييّ البنات / ومن هل اليلي وبالطالع

your the most beautiful in my country/and i only call your name انتي الحلوة ببلادي /والا باءسمك ما بندي
    and i dont want anyone to look at you/oh please close the curtains وما بدي يشوفك حدا/ دخللك ردي البرادي

VivaPalestina said:

I like this song However you guys should run searches before requested, this one has been done a few times, here is one I did a while back for an alternative translation

Thank you mkman for your translation

4. mkman said:

your wellcome vivapalestine, i'll try to translate as much as i can.. ..cheers