Rowaida Al Mahrouqi - Ygoloon

Thread: Rowaida Al Mahrouqi - Ygoloon

Tags: None

jnvlv247 said:

Default Rowaida Al Mahrouqi - Ygoloon

Can anyone translate this song Love Khaleeji beat

يقولون من تغلى تخلى علينا وانا عنك ما تخليت غلا الروح والدلع فيك يحلى تغلى وانا غيرك ما تمنيت ... افقلبي حبكم وسط قلبي هويتك وانت لي كل هالكون... سحرني الحلا في جبينك تخيل دبت انا وسط عينك فديتك العمر معك ثاني تفضل بس عطني ايدينك... انا لك وانته لي ياحياتي تأكد ما على الي يقولون... مكانك ليت تعرف مكانك حنانك كل عمري حنانك عطيتك عمري وطيب قلبي وطيفك نام مابين عيني... غلا الروح وانته لي كل عمري غلايا وانته لي نور العيون

2. Gole Yas said:

يقولون من تغلى تخلى علينا وانا عنك ما تخليت
    They say, he who acts precious has let go of us, but I have not let go of you
    غلا الروح والدلع فيك يحلى تغلى وانا غيرك ما تمنيت
    The souls preciousness and pampering becomes nicer with you, act precious, I have not wished for anyone but you
    افقلبي حبكم وسط قلبي هويتك وانت لي كل هالكون
    In my heart, your love is in the middle of my heart, I loved you, and to me you are the whole world
    سحرني الحلا في جبينك تخيل دبت انا وسط عينك
    Your beauty mesmerized me, imagine that I melted amidst your eyes
    فديتك العمر معك ثاني تفضل بس عطني ايدينك
    I'm your sacrifice, life with you is something else, come on and just give me your hands
    انا لك وانته لي ياحياتي تأكد ما على الي يقولون
    I'm yours, and your mine my love, be sure of that no matter what they say
    مكانك ليت تعرف مكانك حنانك كل عمري حنانك
    Your place, I wish you knew your place, your tenderness, in my whole life, oh your tenderness
    عطيتك عمري وطيب قلبي وطيفك نام مابين عيني
    I gave you my life and my heart’s kindness, and your shadow slept in between my eyes
    غلا الروح وانته لي كل عمري غلايا وانته لي نور العيون
    You are what makes the soul worthy, to me you are my whole life, my preciousness, to me you are the light of my eyes

if you need me to explain anything lemi know sweetz

jnvlv247 said:

YAY thanks!!! I feel dumb cuz I actually know most of the words I just didn't get them in the song