Does anyone know this greek song?

Thread: Does anyone know this greek song?

Tags: None
  1. haze said:

Default Does anyone know this greek song?

I do not know who is singing it or even how itīs titled.
    All I know is one sentence. It sounds a bit like house music and a woman is singing.

All I know is this one:

Ela se mena ta panta hamena horis ti diki sou agkalia.

Thanks for helping!

Haze

2. diervilla said:

Smile check this

Hi Haze,
    I am also new in the forum and also new fan of greek music, trying to learn some Greek. I can not help you with your question, but I am every day listening to www.arionradio.com - they are playing a lot of modern greek music there and you can see always name of the artist and title of the song. So perhaps you find there what you need.
    I am myself big fan of Elena Paparizou, I think her songs are really great.

Good luck ,
    diervilla

3. haze said:

Hi diervilla,

thanks for the tip! I will listen to that station immediately!
    I am always thankful for hints - stations with names and titles are cool.
    "ouzo FM" is also a great station, you are also able to request songs and itīs free. I hope you are doing great with learning greek - to me it is not too hard to write (not original letters so far... ;-)) but it is hard to pronounce some words...
    I like Elena Paparizou as well as Elli Kokkinou or Anna Vissi, but Elena Paparizou is cool because some songs are translated in english so I do have a clue what she is singing about in some songs at least.

Greetz and please excuse if my english isnīt always the best -
    I am German. :-)

Haze

4. diervilla said:

Default translations

Hi again,
    My English is also not perfect, I am Polish :-) I have started to learn Greek with Pimsleur lessons, it is really great and easy to follow, but unfortunatelly there are only 30 audio lessons, I went through all of them and now I am trying to learn some more words from songs, listening to radio etc, but it is not soooo easy ;-) Sure you know what I mean. Its now "ALL GREEK FOR ME" but still I am only a begginner.
    I have a Greek boyfriend, so we are in very similar situation, "Panda se Perimena" is also my song ;-)

greetings,
    diervilla

Paparizou_Fan said:

I dont know either..I will search it