help me find song (country)

Thread: help me find song (country)

Tags: None
  1. larocque22 said:

Question help me find song (country)

Im going crazy trying to find a song i lisened to alot growing up all i remember it was a song about a man singing about like a girl walking in the yard i think asking for a guy named something with a j i think its like johny or jimmy and hes gone down by the lake fishing and i think its about him falling in its like some love story or something any ideas or am i just going crazy : P

Frankie Jasmine said:

larocque22, I would have to do some real searching on this; perhaps if you haven't yet found it, this will help.....This sounds like Brad Paisley's style, to me. How long ago was it? Brad Paisley released his first album in 1999, "Who Needs Pictures?" His songs are often humorous.

3. larocque22 said:

well it hasnt been years sence i heard it ill do some more digging around mabye perhaps it could be him but ill take a look thanks though
    but all i seem to remember was about a girl walking in the yard and the father (male singer) saying he was gone by the lake or gone fishing something to do with water
    its was very old style country not like new gen

Frankie Jasmine said:

So, then, the song was not humorous? In the meantime, I'll try to think of some more "throw-back" country music singers.

5. larocque22 said:

i think it had to do with more of a love story going on then a humorous if i remember (starting to come back to me i think) the boy was in a wheel chair

6. larocque22 said:

I Have found it and im sorry i was kind of very off it was Tim McGraw - Dont Take The Girl
    Thanks for all the help anyways : D

Frankie Jasmine said:

@ LAROCQUE22: Congratulations! You gave the impression it might be someone like Tim McGraw, since you mentioned that it was "old country sounding." I am so glad you found it. Now, rest and enjoy . . . until the next partial song comes to your mind or mine or some else's!!!