Let's celebrate Veryclever1980 birthday

Thread: Let's celebrate Veryclever1980 birthday

Tags: None
  1. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Who said we fell, canIm???
    "It was sewn with very thick needles" as we say in PL meaning more or less "it was as plain (obvious) as pikestaff".
    You outsmart me again Pawel.

Btw, whenever you mention a Polish proverb, I can get its meaning by reading it. Isn't it strange?

I think you've poisoned me and made me Polish.
    ***The translations have been done by Bijan Kardouni AKA veryclever1980***

2. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Nehehehe happy belated birthday my big brother!! !!! I'm sorry I wasn't here I feel guilty because of that..... Though I wish you a million smiles your way hehehe

Got any cake left over?
    Welcome to my B-day thread my baby. You've made it brighter and shinier. Don't be sad dear. Even though you were not here, all of us remembered you.

Sure, we have. I've kept it in refrigerator and now it tastes just like a fresh one.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Tee hee hee C:
    Yay I'm the baby I've had some problems lately but things have been calming down. Perhaps I can throw another party again sometime
    Anyways with love from the bottom to the top of baby sissy's heart, Happy Belated Birthday xD !!!! Nehehehe!!

Cake cake cake!!!
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by veryclever1980 View Post
    Btw, whenever you mention a Polish proverb, I can get its meaning by reading it. Isn't it strange? I think you've poisoned me and made me Polish.
    Funny you should say that, azizam! Cuz I have a feeling it's just the other way round - I've become VeryPersian And I like it so much

But most probably it's just a question of Polish being one of thousands lingustic descendants of Farsi which is mother and father of the majority of European languages (and I shall stick to this opinion even if it's wrong ).

MoonRide*r* said:

Lol Paul yep, and I'll help you stick to that opinion coz it sounds ok to me too (altho some of our Greek friends may disagree just a tad, but what do they know, hehe ... j/k!!!!! )

Bijaaaaaan salam my dear little brother, I missed your birthday party too coz I had a really bad cold for more than a week. Actually I missed a lot around here but what I regret most is that I missed the height of this celebration for one of ATL's finest citizens and my personal friend who is also a great friend of (and so loved by) many fine people on ATL. And I had no idea that you've done so much in the Persian section for so long!! But anyway I hope it's not too late for me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and to share my wishes that your next year will be your best ever: Wishing you Health, Happiness, Peace and Prosperity for the Soul. Happy Birthday again
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

Paul Orhan said:

Hello Shadow!
    Hullo MoonRide!

So very happy to see you both here!

Especially that it's never too late to wish well!

@ Shadow - any gifties before the cake, huh? Naughty girl!

@ MoonRide - you're quite right about the Greek, of course! But since the Greek culture also influenced the Persian then we're back at home again!
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 05-01-2011 at 08:12 AM.

annoosh said:

My Dearest BIJAN...you always amazed us not only by your talent in translation..but in your fine, polite, and amazing character...we are all proud to have a kind friend like you

Sorry for this belated birthday wish...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bijan...may you have a year filled with joy and happiness
    have a blessed life

be safe always,
    thank you for everything Bijan...and many thanks to PAUL for this lovely celebration
    يه جايى توى قلبت است...كه روزى خونه ى من بود
    به اين زودى نگو ديره...به اين زودى نگو بدرود

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by annoosh View Post
    ...and many thanks to PAUL for this lovely celebration
    Hello Annoosh ,

It looks like our Owly Friend has temporarily flown to some other woods so let me be the first to thank you both for your participation in this thread and for your kind words addressed at me.

Let me, however, mention that I wasn't alone in this. I only acted as an executive member of a VeryHonourable Bijan's 27th Birthday Committee.

Therefore let me share your thanks with all the BBC Team!

Paul Orhan said:

Azizam,

I don't remember you blowing any candles!!!

Soooooooooooo hadi! Make a wish and bloooooooooooooow them all!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Mmkay me find a present. then me eat cake like a savage !!!

Lol <3
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

amaryn said:

Thanks for all "belated, yet never too late" birthdaywishes sent to Our Owl of Owls Love you all, guys
    He is really one of a kind
    Shadowy: Sure, there's always some cake left for you, baby! You can't survive without

12. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Tee hee hee C:
    Yay I'm the baby I've had some problems lately but things have been calming down. Perhaps I can throw another party again sometime
    Anyways with love from the bottom to the top of baby sissy's heart, Happy Belated Birthday xD !!!! Nehehehe!!

Cake cake cake!!!
    I'm so happy about that my dear.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again and again and again. Without our baby, all of us will be sad, please be sure about it my dear Olivia.

13. veryclever1980 said:

Funny you should say that, azizam! Cuz I have a feeling it's just the other way round - I've become VeryPersian And I like it so much

But most probably it's just a question of Polish being one of thousands lingustic descendants of Farsi which is mother and father of the majority of European languages (and I shall stick to this opinion even if it's wrong).
    VeryPersian Pawel + VeryPolish Bijan = VeryPersPolis Soovkooooaaaa

Perspolis or Persepolis: "Persepolis is situated northeast of the modern city of Shiraz in the Fars Province of modern Iran. In contemporary Persian, the site is known as Takht-e Jamshid (Throne of Jamshid) and Parseh. The earliest remains of Persepolis date from around 515 BCE. To the ancient Persians, the city was known as Pārsa, which means "The City of Persians". Persepolis is the Greek interpretation of the name Πέρσης πόλις (Persēs polis: "Persian city")". Source: Wikipedia

That sentence can cause so many troubles dear, because Persian itself is an evolution of so many languages. Let's say they're all sisters and brothers. Deal?

14. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Lol Paul yep, and I'll help you stick to that opinion coz it sounds ok to me too (altho some of our Greek friends may disagree just a tad, but what do they know, hehe ... j/k!!!!! )

Bijaaaaaan salam my dear little brother, I missed your birthday party too coz I had a really bad cold for more than a week. Actually I missed a lot around here but what I regret most is that I missed the height of this celebration for one of ATL's finest citizens and my personal friend who is also a great friend of (and so loved by) many fine people on ATL. And I had no idea that you've done so much in the Persian section for so long!! But anyway I hope it's not too late for me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and to share my wishes that your next year will be your best ever: Wishing you Health, Happiness, Peace and Prosperity for the Soul. Happy Birthday again
    Thank you so much my dear MoonRide, my new friend and new brother. Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I've seen your absence but I thought that you might be busy. Are you fine now dear?

Once again, thank you for visiting this thread and saying so many beautiful things to me. I want to thank you especially for your marvelous wishes. I wish the same for you my dear friend.

About languages, when the name of the capital of our ancient empire is a Greek name, I say that "all languages are sisters and brothers, just like me and all of you".
    Last edited by veryclever1980; 05-02-2011 at 02:36 PM.

15. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by annoosh View Post
    My Dearest BIJAN...you always amazed us not only by your talent in translation..but in your fine, polite, and amazing character...we are all proud to have a kind friend like you

Sorry for this belated birthday wish...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bijan...may you have a year filled with joy and happiness
    have a blessed life

be safe always,
    thank you for everything Bijan...and many thanks to PAUL for this lovely celebration
    My dearest and loveliest Annoosh, you always make me blush by your fantastic words and wishes. Your love for my country and for Googoosh is always melting my heart. When you talk to me about Persian channels and their programmes, you give me the most beautiful things in this world.

Those lines in your signature amaze me, because they tell me that you've watched that programme in "Man o To 1" in Nowrooz and you, just like me, fell in love with Googoosh's upcoming album and single.

I love you my friend from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all the beautiful wishes in this world.

There is a place in your heart, which was my home someday
    Don't say it's late too early, don't say goodbye too early

16. veryclever1980 said:

Hello Annoosh ,

It looks like our Owly Friend has temporarily flown to some other woods so let me be the first to thank you both for your participation in this thread and for your kind words addressed at me.

Let me, however, mention that I wasn't alone in this. I only acted as an executive member of a VeryHonourable Bijan's 27th Birthday Committee.

Therefore let me share your thanks with all the BBC Team!
    And, I should thank you and every member of BBC once again for your amazing act. You guys have melted my heart so badly.

Azizam,

I don't remember you blowing any candles!!!

Soooooooooooo hadi! Make a wish and bloooooooooooooow them all!

As what we say in Persian:

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooot

or

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooof

Thank you my dear Pawel.

17. veryclever1980 said:

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    Thanks for all "belated, yet never too late" birthdaywishes sent to Our Owl of Owls Love you all, guys
    He is really one of a kind
    Shadowy: Sure, there's always some cake left for you, baby! You can't survive without
    and I love you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

annoosh said:

Bijan azizam,

I'm so grateful for your kind words...and so thankful to have a spirit like yours in my life
    may Allah bless you...

sincerely,

yoldash said:

OMG, i don't believe i have missed so much during my absence! here's a whole happy party for my dear friend Bijan. Yhank you Paul for this, i've heard about your kindness. I wish you could have joined us on his birthday here. it would have been wonderful. A zillion thanks, Bijan IS truly a great friend.

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by yoldash View Post
    OMG, i don't believe i have missed so much during my absence! here's a whole happy party for my dear friend Bijan. Yhank you Paul for this, i've heard about your kindness. I wish you could have joined us on his birthday here. it would have been wonderful. A zillion thanks, Bijan IS truly a great friend.
    Vay, dear Yoldash, trust me when I say this - I'd love to do that! I would also like to see this man in real with my own eyes, especially that he's such an amazing and unbelievable guy!
    This thread was the only way for me to be with him on his birthday.

I'm very happy you found and liked it!

BTW, do you know each other in real life, too???