wanted to say bye...

Thread: wanted to say bye...

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Default wanted to say bye...

bye guys.... just read my posts on my wall..... i love you all ^^.... in tears at this moment........

Baby Of ATL is Out, Peace I Love Yall.......
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Mixalopoulos said:

???
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Tee her he's it's nojoke ... I'm relly leaving.......
    But don't worry I'm a shadow.... I'll always be in the shadows of atl remember my smile I love you guys tee hee hee
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. RobberBaron said:

Don't leave! I love you! Will you marry me?

Oh for goodness sakes…

Zer0 said:

Shadowwwwww. Sad you're leaving, hope everythings ok. You've got a great talent, I wish I could write half as well as you. I hope you're not gone too long. I look forward to your return and reading more of your songs.

Nanashi said:

I will miss your energetic words and memorable style. I did not want to come back to see you leave...
    May everything be well with you and may you return to us.

MoonRide*r* said:

I think I said it all in my wall post, but no not really, coz it can never all be said. Just take care of yourself!!! and please hurry back!!!!
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

^^ lmfao I'd marry u if I could robber ...

Anyways I hav not much time thanks guys I had a wonderful time..... Well guess this is goodbye ^^* *hugs moon *>_<"

HomeGrownProduction said:

You're leaving?! :[ how can you leave a forum...we need you here! I wouldn't be the dedicated and motivated rapper without you. HGP stays true to his good ones. Much love for SLS. <3

10. Hugo Zhor said:

Take care ShadowLeeSharp.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

You know... I was like singing a George strait song....

I like that song^__^......