Need some help

Thread: Need some help

Tags: None
  1. crismar3x8 said:

Default Need some help

Hello,
    I need some help identifying this video. Itīs pretty old Iīm gussing from the 90s. In the video there are three people that sing. One guy that Iīm not sure if its R.kelly but sounds and looks like him. Another guy, older that is rather large and african american and at that moment to me it seemed like Biggie. The third is a woman I donīt recognize or remember much about her. The video goes about the young guy that falls in love with the girl and they sleep together but the older guy who is her dad find out and wants to kill the young guy. Mainly the whole video goes on in the dadīs house and both the young and older guy start discussing. Iīm not sure how it ends i think at the end it says to be continued. I think it was some kinda story from the artist that went on through a couple of videos or some kind of remix. The type of music is R&B. I would apreciate any help thank you.

2. Sticky said:

The plot you gave reminds me of the Movie Baby Boy with Tyrese. I would try to explore his songs if you get bored.