4 girls dancing next to a print machine...

Thread: 4 girls dancing next to a print machine...

Tags: None
  1. hazel-eyes said:

Unhappy 4 girls dancing next to a print machine...

Hey guys. I've been trying everything on google to find the name of this song. I've seen the video...really loved it. But I can't remember all the lyrics. It's a dance song and u can see, at first, a sexy-dancer-secretary holding some papers and moving next to a print machine. Then 3 more girls appear dancing behind her too, taking off their clothes making a round and shaking those sweet sweet bodies. I really really love the song...THINK I'M GONNA DIE IF I CAN'T GET IT !!

2. Sticky said:

This what your talking about?
    http://www.internetdj.com/article.php?storyid=490

3. Sticky said:

Michael Gray's Weekend is Here is the song

4. hazel-eyes said:

Talking Thanx Dude !! But...there's more...

Wow Sticky !! Thanx !! I Really Aprecciate That...u'r pretty cool. Well...would u help me ?? again ?? there's another one.

In This video there's a girl just in her underwears movin' under sheets in her bed...then she dress up and go clubbin' with another biatches. They'r like...5 or 6 girls. They sit in, talk, laugh and play with each other...you know what I mean !! Then these chicks go crazy and start to dance like strippers turn by turn (I think they're strippers though) in a "steel bar" (don't know how to call it in english, I'm chilean actually). In a turn there's these biatch touching her breasts (u must be thinkin'...what value has that ?? all breasts r the same...) and the deal is HER BREASTS. Those...pretty special...'cause they look like a pair of melons or balloons...they look unnatural, damn cute and ugly at the same time...Ok. I'm getting pretty extensive. Details ??...ok...here's one. The girl moving under her sheets at the beginning splashes a bottle of Champagne while she's dancing. And a useful one...The song sounds like one of those Royal Gigolos Remixes. Hope to get a little of ur help back...again...thanx. Hazel-Eyes (from Chile).

5. Sticky said:

LOL interesting. Nothing rings any bells but something might come to me..this is for sure a music video right? Curious about the production quality..was it a mainstream video..meaning did it look like it took a good ammount of money to make? Could be a regional video and might not of ever been aired in US. Also..was there nudity ? If so it would never get any airplay in US unless it was on late night public access tv in select cities.