What mean this advertisemen of azis?

Thread: What mean this advertisemen of azis?

Tags: None

yosis said:

Question What mean this advertisemen of azis?

can you transltion this please thank

yosis said:

[ceIQh4mDitY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceIQh4mDitY&NR=1[/video]

mariusmxm said:

Azis said : Здравейте , Aз съм Aзис... След пет(5) гoдини мълчание имам нeщo дa ви каже....Може би ви обърквам понякога и прекалявам, но знам че щe ви рaзплaчe. С новият си албум "Гадна Порода". А мъжете ли (here i don't understand he speaks too fast). Те са "Гадна Порода". Така се наричаи най-новият ми албум "Гадна Порода". Търсете не че бързо свършвам.

Hello , I'm Azis... After five years of silence I have something to tell you. Maybe you mess up or sometimes overdo, but I know that you will cry. With his new album "Nasty Breed". ..............They are "Nasty Breed". This is the name of my new album "Nasty Breed". Search for it that it's quickly finish.
    Last edited by mariusmxm; 05-09-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Tina`bambina said:

Здравейте,аз съм Азис.След пет години мълчание имам нещо да ви кажа.Може би ви обърквам понякога и прекалявам,но знам,че ще ви разплача.С новия си албум "Гадна порода".А мъжете ли - никак не ме вълнуват.Те са гадна порода.Така се нарича и най-новият ми албум - "Гадна порода".Търсете ме,че бързо свършвам.
    Hello,I'm Azis...After 5 years of silence i have something to tell you.May be sometimes i'm confusing you and i'm overdoing it,but i know that i'll make you cry.With my new album "Mean race/breed".And about men - they don't excite me at all.They are a "mean race".That's the name of my newest album - "Mean race".Look for me,cause i'm coming fast. (that's a game of words - "свършвам бързо" means "i'm coming fast (when i make sex)" and in that particular case - "my album will be sold very fast".