been searching a year for this rap song

Thread: been searching a year for this rap song

Tags: None
  1. drak188 said:

Default been searching a year for this rap song

ok....

k so you know when youre listening to a song and you can only remmeber bits and pieces of it and you try to find it? well i cant find it...help me out
    i heard this song on the radio last summer...have never been able to find it

it was a rap song, might have been a remix
    these are the phrases i remember from it

"who in the room...monsoon...juggernaut....extract the evidence...i know you like my style....drinkin so much startin to grow gills"

see if you can find anything
    good luck, i appreciate the help

2. Sticky said:

Those lyrics remind me of rapper Dr. Octogon aka Kool Keith but he does not get much radio play

3. drak188 said:

is his stuff recent? i heard this song last summer on the radio on the main rap station in my area

4. Sticky said:

He has been around a long time. Was the song on repeat or did you only hear it one time? Alot of times DJ's play a song on random cause they like it instead of what record companies push for radio play. If it had avid radio play you should be able to find it soon.

Good luck!

5. drak188 said:

i just checked a few of his songs, im pretty sure its not him
    its unbelievable how i cant find this song

6. bboyneko said:

Quote Originally Posted by drak188 View Post
    ok....

k so you know when youre listening to a song and you can only remmeber bits and pieces of it and you try to find it? well i cant find it...help me out
    i heard this song on the radio last summer...have never been able to find it

it was a rap song, might have been a remix
    these are the phrases i remember from it

"who in the room...monsoon...juggernaut....extract the evidence...i know you like my style....drinkin so much startin to grow gills"

see if you can find anything
    good luck, i appreciate the help
    It's called "I know you like my style" by Juganot.

You can download it (for $2.50) here:
    1000+ Exclusive MP3 Mixtape Downloads Instantly

It's track 13, if you buy the download they give you each track as a seperate mp3