Summer 2 2011 Playlist

Thread: Summer 2 2011 Playlist

Tags: None
  1. MisterWoo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    Love that song. Was the first one I bought from this playlist. Glad you found it.

thumbs up
  2. Thomaz Mello said:

guys, i went to the AE store in hollywood blvd (Los Angeles) last week

and I remember there was a song playing that had some la la la la la in the middle (its not britney spears)

i asked a person who worked there what was its name and she said the song was called escape and the group or artist had a complicated name i dont remember.

ive searched the songs name on AE summer soundtrack and didnt find it, perhaps the person gave me the wrong name or i misunderstood it

also, its NOT a slow paced song

PS: Found it on the Colorado State topic
    Architecture in Helsinki - Escapee was the song
    and it was ra-a-a-a-ride and not la la la
    Last edited by Thomaz Mello; 08-02-2011 at 06:36 PM.
  3. KaLLiC_7k7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by iflondonwasaman View Post
    There's also a song I'm looking for. I think one of the lyrics is "come down from the mountain." It's been driving me crazy!
    ive also been looking for that song but the only line i know is the chorus,
    which is mostly what you already have...
    can someone tell me the name?

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by KaLLiC_7k7 View Post
    ive also been looking for that song but the only line i know is the chorus,
    which is mostly what you already have...
    can someone tell me the name?
    Equestrian by US Royalty. Amazing song.
  5. KaLLiC_7k7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    Equestrian by US Royalty. Amazing song.
    thanks for your help "Hco471Model", ive been looking for that song for about a week... its a great song...
  6. r&j said:

hi, im trying to look for a song that i heard at american eagle about a week or two ago... i think it goes, "i hate that i love you." it might not be fully correct but I've been looking at all the playlists and cant find it...
  7. spobabbby said:

Hi, im trying to find a song when i was recently in american eagle on longisland, and it went something i think like "I'll take you down to the electric cellar"? well not sure if that helps but its sort of electric genre id say, cant really seem to find it..
  8. kenzie said:

Default Help?

i work at american eagle and every time this song comes on i forget to look at the screen to see what it is. the lyrics say something like
    "girl so shut up, i'm about to make you beg for more than just love" it's a guy singing and kinda more screamo/alternative sounding. catchy song though. if you can help that would be great!

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    i work at american eagle and every time this song comes on i forget to look at the screen to see what it is. the lyrics say something like
    "girl so shut up, i'm about to make you beg for more than just love" it's a guy singing and kinda more screamo/alternative sounding. catchy song though. if you can help that would be great!
    Jhameel - Shut Up
    His albums are free on his website: http://www.jhameel.com

This is actually from Fall 1, guess your store didn't get the banned memo, lol. Jhameel is no stranger to the AE playlists, you might recall "The Human Condition" from BTS 2.