OneLove ft. Viki - To Kalokairi

Thread: OneLove ft. Viki - To Kalokairi

Tags: None
  1. asasas said:

Thumbs up OneLove ft. Viki - To Kalokairi

ΞΕΡΩ ΠΩΣ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΧΟΡΕΨΕΙΣ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ, ΠΩΣ ΘΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΜΕΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΔΡΟΜΟΥ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΚΡΑΤΑΣ ΤΟ ΧΕΡΙ.
    ΠΩΣ ΔΕ ΣΕ ΝΟΙΑΖΕΙ ΑΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΒΡΑΔΥ Η ΜΕΣΗΜΕΡΙ, ΑΡΚΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΣΕ ΘΕΛΕΙ.

ΞΕΡΩ ΠΩΣ ΘΕΣ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΤΟ ΔΙΚΟ ΣΟΥ, ΞΕΡΩ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΠΩΣ ΜΕ ΘΕΣ ΜΟΝΟ ΔΙΚΟ ΣΟΥ.
    ΕΧΩ ΓΝΩΡΙΣΕΙ ΚΑΚΗ ΤΥΧΗ ΤΟΝ ΕΓΩΙΣΜΟ ΣΟΥ, ΕΣΥ ΟΤΙ ΔΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ ΤΟ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΔΙΚΟ ΣΟΥ.

ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΦΙΛΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΓΝΩΣΤΟΥΣ ΜΟΥ ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΝΩ ΠΕΡΑ, ΝΑ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΜΑΖΙ ΤΟΥΛΑΧΙΣΤΟΝ ΜΕΡΑ ΠΑΡΑ ΜΕΡΑ.
    ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ΤΙΜΗΤΙΚΗ ΣΟΥ, ΚΑΙ ΟΛΗ ΤΗΝ ΑΔΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΕΡΑΣΩ ΜΑΖΙ ΣΟΥ.

ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙ ΝΟΜΙΖΕΙΣ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟΥ ΧΕΡΙΟΥ ΣΟΥ, ΣΤΗ ΦΑΝΤΑΣΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΟΝΑΧΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΝΟΥ ΣΟΥ.
    ΣΤΗΝ ΘΕΩΡΙΑ ΜΟΝΟ ΞΕΡΕΙΣ ΜΕ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΔΕΔΟΜΕΝΟ, ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ… ΠΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ.

ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΕΙΣΑΙ Η ΜΟΝΗ ΜΟΥ ΑΓΑΠΗ, ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΝΙΩΘΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΜΕΝΑ ΝΑΙ ΚΑΤΙ,
    ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΜΕΝΑ ΜΟΝΑΧΑ ΘΑ ΘΕΛΕΙ, ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΜΟΥ ΦΕΡΝΕΙ… ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ (Χ4).

ΘΕΛΩ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΝΑ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΕΣΥ Η ΜΟ ΜΟ ΜΟΝΗ ΑΓΑΠΗ, ΕΙΤΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΛΙΑ ΕΙΤΕ ΣΤΟ ΚΛΑΑΑΑΜΠ ΤΟ ΒΡΑΔΥ,
    ΚΑΙ ΔΕ ΜΕ ΝΟΙΑΖΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΞΑΝΑΠΑ ΠΩΣ ΘΑ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΝΤΥΜΕΝΗ, ΑΡΚΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΠΟΤΕ ΑΡΓΟΠΟΡΗΜΕΝΗ.

ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙΣ ΠΟΛΥ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΒΑΜΜΕΝΗ, ΠΙΟ ΠΟΛΥ ΤΟ ΠΡΩΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΝΥΣΤΑΓΜΕΝΗ,
    ΟΤΑΝ ΤΟ ΣΩΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΚΡΕΒΒΑΤΙ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΕΙ, ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ… ΠΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ.

ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ (Χ2).

Last edited by asasas; 05-16-2011 at 02:03 AM.

kmmy said:

i know that you want to dance this summer, that you want to hold my hand in the middle of the street
    that you dont care if its night or noon, is enough to be me the one who wants you

i know that you want to always do your things i also know that you want me to be only yours
    ive met bad luck your selfishness, you, whatever you see and like you want it to be yours

you want to break off with my friends and pers i know, to be with you at least every other day.
    (you want) this summer to be your award and all my holiday to spend it with you

you think i'll be a game of your hand, in your fantasy only in your mind
    only in theory you know you have me for granted this summer... tell me what do you want

i want you to be my only love, the one who feels something for me
    the one who will only want me, the one who brings me.. the summer

i also want you to be the only love, at the beach or in the club at night
    and i repeat i dont care how will you be dressed is enough to not be ever late

i still like you a lot when you wear no make up, much more in the morning when you are sleepy
    when your body awaits me in the bed, this summer... tell me what do you want

i want you to be my only love, the one who feels something for me
    the one who will only want me, the one who brings me.. the summer