looking for song from "pedigree dog food" commercial (airing in both canada and USA)

Thread: looking for song from "pedigree dog food" commercial (airing in both canada and USA)

Tags: None
  1. nat said:

Smile

Yup thanx so much! hopefully sooner or L8er we'll find out the artist &/or title of song

2. Foodie5 said:

Default it airs every day on showcase

during "dead man's gun" at 11:10 or so PST
    Last edited by Foodie5; 12-13-2006 at 08:41 PM. Reason: edit time to say 11:10 AM

3. mich666 said:

Talking sounds like....

Hello all

Like a lot of you i have tried to look for this song everywhere. I have heard it a few times and I think the group sounds a lot like " the Eels"

Same genre of music and the vocals are sismilar too. But I have not tracked down the song yet.

Does anyone know the website where I might see this commercial?

Hope we can track this song down

Thanks

4. Animal-Rescue14 said:

Hi...I was the one who said that I had the commercial...Bad news---Lost VuGo---Good news-Got it on in time... Here is my site Piczo Website Not Found
    go to commercials

5. Animal-Rescue14 said:

vet-info-central.piczo.com

6. mich666 said:

Talking Thank you

thank you so much for the link. I will certainly give it a shot.

7. mich666 said:

Talking New lead

hello everyone

I think I may have found a new lead for the artist of this song. Can't be sure about it but lets try.

the artist is called Matt Mahaffey. I found his name on another website by other bloggers looking for this song.

Good Luck!

8. nat said:

hey there, actually matt sings on differnt pedigree commercial--the song i'm looking 4 is here at vet-info-central (click "pedigree healthy vitality") BTW matt's song is called "hey mary" or something like that
    Last edited by nat; 08-07-2007 at 05:41 PM.

9. AilemA said:

Default hoping someone can remember....

I totally remember this old pedigree dog food commercial and the song was "you are my Sunshine" but by no means can I find who the artist was...I do know it was a female and it was adorable...
    Thanks for any help