looking for song from "pedigree dog food" commercial (airing in both canada and USA)

Thread: looking for song from "pedigree dog food" commercial (airing in both canada and USA)

Tags: None
  1. nat said:

Question looking for song from "pedigree dog food" commercial (airing in both canada and USA)

hello every1; i'm here in ontario canada and i am trying to find the song from the commercial for "pedigree dog food"--it's a modern-rock ballad of sorts, with male vocals. here r 3 pple on other website asking bout same song:

http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/forum...ult_type=posts (read post at bottom of page)

http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/forum...34&hl=pedigree

http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/forum...64&hl=pedigree
    Last edited by nat; 05-05-2006 at 05:57 PM.

2. tamtam777 said:

This was an original score done by New Math Music (Michael Fitzpatrick and Mickey Petralia).

Don't know what they named it, but the Pedigree campaign was called Dog's Rule, and that one commercial was named "We're for dogs" (I think).

Its a start.

3. nat said:

hello and thanx 4 your reply. the commercial i'm asking about is actually "pedigree healthy vitality" (sorry i had 4gotten 2 mention that earlier, but it is mentioned in the 3 links i had provided tho), which is unfortunately not featured on their website (some of their other ads r on there). is the song by new math music the 1 featured in the "pedigree healthy vitality" commercial? please respond if possible. thanx

4. nat said:

Question

help plz

5. tamtam777 said:

I have no idea, haven't seen the commerical. Can you remember any lyrics? Or is it instrumental?

Also, what happens in the commercial, most of the clips are named by what's happening in them, not the Pedigree products. Like:

Pedigree - Big Little Dog Commercial

Pedigree - Wet Dog Food Commercial

Pedigree - Denta Stix Commercial

Pedigree - Dogs Rule Commercial

Pedigree - Slide Rite Commercial

Pedigree - Bulldogs Commercial

Pedigree - Jumbone Commercial

Pedigree - Dog Adoption Drive Commercial

Pedigree - Romping Dog Commercial

Let me know. Thanks!

6. nat said:

Smile

hey there; thanx 4 your reply. the commercial is specifically "pedigree healthy vitality" dog food, and it shows a backyard with a white fence. the lyrics say something like "i see u on the scene...got 2 b me...". i just checked out the pedigree website (the site features several of their tv ads), but un4tunately that particular commercial isn't on there. if u click on2 the links i had provided above, they're pple from nother site asking bout same song. hope u'r still around--don't 4get 2 b on the lookout 4 "pedigree healthy vitality" commercial. thanx from nat

7. nat said:

?????

8. tamtam777 said:

?????

did you email pedigree? Maybe it wouldnt hurt since you seem so desperate. They have an 800 number too.

Good luck.

9. nat said:

hello and thanx 4 your reply. yup i actually did (via both email & phone)--no luck with either. i did suggest to the nice lady on the the phone that pedigree should maybe update their website so it shows all the pedigree commercials and not just some of them (click here to view http://www.pedigree.com/community/co...e=dogProducts). as for my email, i received no response. that dang song is in my head all the time, so that's why i really want to find out who sings it. once again, the commercial is specifically "pedigree healthy vitality" dog food. i'm sure that you too would like the song if you heard it. once agn thanx from nat

10. tamtam777 said:

Hey Nat. I'm not sure what campaign its on, but David Duchovny did several pedigree commercials (he was the male voice speaking over the music).

I don't know if he did the healthy vitality, still haven't seen it, but he has his clips on his site. Maybe check and see if one is the one you'r looking for, if it is, let me know which one.

http://duchovny.net/apartment42/xmisc-vids.htm

11. nat said:

hey there, & thanx 4 the linx. un4tunately none of the ads featured were the commercial i'm looking 4, which really sux. i'll just keep on lookin, & i'll b sure 2 let u know when i find sumthing. thanx agn, & take care from nat

12. nat said:

sum1 plz help us

13. nat said:

Unhappy

help plz

14. nat said:

sum1 plz help

15. nat said:

Question

?????

16. nat said:

i just wish i could find that dang song

17. nat said:

any1 know?

18. nat said:

?????

19. nat said:

Question

thanx 4 the dog food link but it doesn't show any commercials tho

20. Dog-Girl said:

If you guys want the song,I cannot help much, but how ever, I have downloaded the commercial on my VuGo (Records Tv).I stayed up 6 hours for that commercial, and it is the pedigree healthy vitality commercial.I will put it up on my website on November 17 or 18 depending on what I am doing at said times.For now, why don't you go through the known lyrics, and choose some words from them and try to find it on the web or a music download program or such.The lyrics are: I see you on the scene, and I know I've got to be me...
    I hope that I have helped you in any way possible without me actually knowing the song...Check for my website's name next week!