Thread: How's your mood? Told through music

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robster1983 View Post
    OK, every now and then we're being really honest over here. Well, here's me being just like that.
    That's the ATL spirit i think...or, maybe, ...that's the way it should be...
    So, this was a "spot on" comment...Really appreciated the post.
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    He's one of the most "Portuguese" Turkish singers in my opinion.
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    I can't relate portuguese music to turkish music xD

Thanks

Maviii managed to grab my attention once again...yeap i really hate this fact ...'cause I should had find this song before her...
    I really hate myself now...How come that I missed it????

BUT, I think that I can find an appropriate photo to compliment this beautiful song...let's see...

what a song...that guy is really a talent...

The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.

Thanks

Offfffffffff!

Sooooo cute and lovable!

Do they really have to be so beautiful ??
    (no prozac can help one get over such beauty!)

I really wish I could be able to sing in Greek! But then I know my "S" would never match the sexiest "S" sound on Earth! Poor me!

Thanks

To all "Cyprus" people here!

The Goddess of the Island from her latest album:

I NEED to see a "REAL TIME" "LIVE" video clip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by safe1 View Post
    Maviii managed to grab my attention once again...yeap i really hate this fact ...'cause I should had find this song before her...
    I really hate myself now...How come that I missed it????
    Don't you have any bigger problems, Patient?

Mavii has proven a lot of times she's a natural-born smarty and may I remind you how she's already out-smarted you on the betting game, remember?

Nice of you to finally offer some flowers to this magnificent and hilarious Lady but you seem to have forgotten about her Sunshine and Ducky - shame on you, Mister!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Offfffffffffff
    Offfffffffff!

Sooooo cute and lovable!

Do they really have to be so beautiful ??
    (no prozac can help one get over such beauty!)
    Are you talking about the lady that appears in the video clip?? Well, if so, please provide the thickness of your wallet in centimeters and I can pass the information to her maybe...

Do they really have to be so materialists?

Quote Originally Posted by Offffffffffffff
    I really wish I could be able to sing in Greek! But then I know my "S" would never match the sexiest "S" sound on Earth! Poor me!
    she is coming to Warsaw this Friday... Would you mind meeting her and speak about the sexiest "S" sound on earth on my behalf?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pattmoreira View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    I can't relate portuguese music to turkish music xD
    Me neither, I rather relate the Greek music to Poruguese and the Spanish to the Turkish (as you already know).

But since all roads lead to Turkey, in my case, than small wonder that I found a link entre dois paises que eu amo! (I guess I just needed it!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by safe1 View Post
    Are you talking about the lady that appears in the video clip?? Well, if so, please provide the thickness of your wallet in centimeters and I can pass the information to her maybe...

Do they really have to be so materialists?

she is coming to Warsaw this Friday... Would you mind meeting her and speak about the sexiest "S" sound on earth on my behalf?
    The lady on the vid did not catch my attention, I was commenting on Mr Vertis's undeniable beauty and attractiveness.
    WHAT????????????????????? To speak to her on your behalf????? NEVER EVER! Do it yourself, Patient, I'm not a matchmaker!

Thanks

damn...Maviii
    ...I need to wake up in 3 hours...
    It's gonna be a hard day...Fun -> not

Thanks

The lady on the vid did not catch my attention, I was commenting on Mr Vertis's undeniable beauty and attractiveness.
    WHAT????????????????????? To speak to her on your behalf????? NEVER EVER! Do it yourself, Patient, I'm not a matchmaker!

Thanks

Default Skylar Laine - American Idol 2012 Finalist

. . .

Okay, I know you all don't much care for singing competitions, but I've gotta share a little firecracker country singer who just turned 18 yrs. old during this competition, Skylar Laine. Whether or not she wins the competition, Skylar's already got a star waiting for her in Nashville, Tennessee!! She's the real "thang" [thing], let me tell you.

The song she sang tonight on AMERICAN IDOL, "Tattoos on This Town," is not officially online yet, but she was fantastic! Anyway, gonna give a little taste of Skylar who is gonna make it big! Be ready to hear her name around the country music circuit in the next couple years . . . she's gonna WOW America!

P.S. Poor little Skylar . . . she can't dress worth a darn. They even gave the contestants personal consultants. Every week she comes out dressed AWFULLY!!! But she is what she is!! Maybe Nashville will polish her clothes as shiny as her voice! I hope so...
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 04-26-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks

Default Skylar Laine & Colton Dixon

. . .

SKYLAR LAINE & COLTON DIXON DUET, "DON'T YOU WANNA STAY?"

Colton Dixon is from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, some of my old stompin' grounds. Sadly, he was voted off last week. But he and Skylar sang good duets on AMERICAN IDOL...

P.S. On the duets, Skylar didn't get to pick her own clothes (thank goodness, but "she cleans up real good, don't she?!" ) I'll post more later, and you'll see what I mean about her choice of outfits. . . . Nonetheless, "bless her little ol' heart . . . " Her mama shoulda helped her out better'n she did!
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 04-26-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks

Default Skylar's audition for american idol with intro about her family . . .

Thanks

. . .

THIS is how poor little firecracker SKYLAR LAINE likes to dress!!! So glad her voice makes up for it.

Thanks

Paul, I totaly agree with you. Mr. Vertis is... indescribable? I would marry him if he wanted, really, no pressure, no problems.

Thanks

Smooth bossanovayish Sali ->>> very nice!

I'm sure I'm gonna buy this record!

Thanks

Paul, I totaly agree with you. Mr. Vertis is... indescribable? I would marry him if he wanted, really, no pressure, no problems.

I totally understand you!!! I'd even give birth to his child, if I could!!!! D

Thanks

Good morning to all! Hope everyone's content and 'fit as a fiddle.'
    The music you've been posting is absolutely beautiful. I like it. That is a part of me. Music that's artful, continental, refined, or exotic. I love it.

Then in the midst of it all, I put 17- (excuse me) 18-yr-old Skyar Laine and Colton Dixon, two Southerners. To your ears, Skylar must sound like a nasal-ly, obnoxious, screamer. But I can't help it, 'cause

IF I WANNA MAKE IT COUNTRY, BABY, THAT'S OK, 'CAUSE IWASBORN, IWASBORN, IWASBORN . . . THIS WAY!!!

I repeat her song, "...From London, Paris, took me back to USA, I was born on the road, I was born to be brave! . . . I was born this way!"

Did you notice in the interview before Skylar's audition, she was bragging about shooting her first deer at age 15? Basically, that was two years prior, in 2010, when their family store was struggling, and the struggle was so painful her mama won't even talk about it. That deer put meat on their table for quite a while.

And did you notice how she proudly showed her family's store "in the middle of downtown Brandon, Mississippi"?--a concrete building with hardly any winders [windows] in it? Did you see ANYTHING around that store? besides a little gravel and a whole lot of woods? Well, that's what we call "downtown." It's where you can get store-bought goods, gasoline for your monster 4-wheeler, and maybe a soft-drink, a moon-pie, or whatever else you have a few bills or a collection of coins piled up to pay for. Welcome to Rural U.S.A. Southern-style.

I'm in a country mood.

To top it all off, "Waitin' On a Woman," by Brad Paisley. If the video starts out with a guy calling his wife on the phone at the Mall, it's not an ad, it's the song . . . be patient. Give 'er a try, OK?

Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 04-26-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks

@Patt, I hear your fantastic song, and I wonder . . . "Why do I still like country music, when this lovely, romantic, fantastic music is around? And it so appeals to the senses? And I love it so much?!!!!" . . . Well, I gues I can only repeat:

IWASBORN, IWASBORN, I WAS BORN ... THIS WAY !!!

Okay. Now I've gone and done it . . . being an obnoxious Southerner . . . :S
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 04-26-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Page 346 of 508 FirstFirst ... 246296336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356396446 ... LastLast