Hadise - Harakiri(*)

Thread: Hadise - Harakiri(*)

Tags: None

Robster1983 said:

Default Hadise - Harakiri(*)

Merhaba everyone, I would just LOVE (yes, with capital letters ) to see Some songs of Hadise's new album being translated (into English). One of my faves of her latest album is «Harakiri». Is there anyone who could do me the honour?

Çok teşekkürler in advance!!! A big bow on forehand _O_ !!!

---Harakiri---

Aşk için vazgeçmeli gururundan kendinden
    Sen köleysen kibrine... Azad ol efendinden

Çaktırmadan hayatının
    Değiştirirler lugatını
    Hislerinin terhisinde
    Çalarlar aşk sanatını

Aşk için vazgeçmeli gururundan kendinden
    Sen köleysen kibrine... Azad ol efendinden

Yaşamak değil seninki
    Düpedüz Ha Harakiri
    Örnek aldıkların var ya
    Korku zengini... Duygu fakiri

Ha ha ha ha harakiri

Kara kalem çalışırlar
    Duygularının üstüne
    Sırra kadem basar asarlar
    Yalnızlığın büstüne

Yaşamak değil seninki
    Düpedüz Ha Harakiri
    Örnek aldıkların var ya
    Korku zengini... Duygu fakiri

Ha ha ha ha harakiri
    Last edited by larosa; 06-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

2. Sade said:

Thank you Milena. I like your translation.

It's nice to see you here again.

Robster1983 said:

Milena, I was almost losing heart, for it seemed that no one was willing/able to translate it. But here you are; girl, you rule!!! My favourite song of Hadise's latest album is translated, woohoo!!!

For sure: it's nice to see you back here!! Girl, what kept you this long? As you can see; you are much needed ánd wanted!! Big hug and many thanks to you!!
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

Robster1983 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Robster, I'm really glad I could help you. Enjoy your song.

And thanks a lot for your welcome, to be honest that's a long story, let's say I had to be away for a while coz of some personal reasons. Hope to catch you in another translations.
    Well, my dear Milena... I do have some three other songs I'd like to see translated... :P I'd already posted them, but that was before some supertranslator was able to translate them (although I really think Partizanka would be great also, and if she still is willing and/or able to give it a try she's more than welcome to do so!!!). You can find them here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...nslations.html

Anyhow... you said you'd hope to catch me in other translations... here they are, and there's where I am... :P (seriously, don't do it if you won't/can't/don't want to do it, aight?? You're still way up my fave ATL-persons anyhow, nothing will change that!! )
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí