Identify Turkish song

Thread: Identify Turkish song

Tags: None
  1. flemish said:

Unhappy Identify Turkish song

In 2008 (so it is from 2008 or earlier) i heard a Turkish song of a male singer. I could only understand that he started with the english words "are you ready" (I donn't know if it was a live version). My brother said to me that he also heard a version with the words "djambo, djambo" in it. Is there someone who can tell me the name of this song? I know it is very difficult but it should be a pretty well known song because me and my brother heard it when we worked with to different people from turkish origin. I donn't understand turkish and I'm not able to give some turkish words from the song ,but I think that the first phrase of the chorus ended with the word (or part of a word) "edim"

thanks

berrytr said:

Hi flemish. i dont think there is someone who can find this song . cause it s not helping . the word 'djambo is not turkish ,either . and it doesnt exist any word that sounds close to 'djambo' are you sure you heard so? what kind of a song is it? slow or pop or something else?

3. flemish said:

It was turkish I'm sure of that. I know it is very difficult, but I hope that there is maybe someone who knows the title Oh and it was pop-music ( We call it Turk-pop= something between turkish and western-european music). I didn't heard the word Djambo, but my brother heard it in the same song, but another version. I think that word should be a kind of improvisation by the singer, so maybe this could be something remarkeable...

berrytr said:

in which country you heard it?

5. flemish said:

Belgium, but it was a CD from my turkish co-worker (I'm not able to contact him).

6. bugmenot2 said:

Hmm, that's a tough one. Any more leads? Can the singer be "Serdar Ortaç"? Listen to a song of him to see if it's his voice you're looking for.

7. flemish said:

No, the intro was more rock/pop style (if you compare it to his songs) and the singer had another kind of voice.

SiLvEr_MooN said:

It was in 2008 The only song I can remember with a "Are you ready" in it is Boşuna by Ozan

[a-RCnFCM7xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RCnFCM7xc[/video]

9. flemish said:

Sorry, it isn't this song. I think the singer was a bit more older . I still hope somebody can help, despite the little information i can give

10. tamuduma said: