Turkish love letter 1st love PLEASE HELP

Thread: Turkish love letter 1st love PLEASE HELP

Tags: None
  1. samsam said:

Unhappy Turkish love letter 1st love PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone

I need help to write a letter in turkish. Its a long story and i dont want anyone to judge me. I am married now ( not out of choice, to please my parents) i am muslim and my first love was turkish and was from turkey. we dated for 2 years and i left home to be with him and my parents my brothers told me to come back to the uk and they had promised me that they will bring him to the uk and they will sort things out but they needed me to come home. They lied to me so when i had come back i tried so hard to get my family to accept but for year they mislead me telling me that they are sorting it ( i was 22 at the time) i am now 26.

we let eachother go at this point ...we didnt really we still stayed in touch but kind of got on with r life ... i went to turkey this year well last week and we saw eachother his eyes filled up with tears and my heart just sank.... IT ALL CAME BACK, but this time when i left i know i was saying goodbye to him for good. But never actually had the chance to say goodbye... and i dont think i ever can...just writtting about it is making the back of my throat dry and my heart sink.... i sounds terrible i know because i am married ...but i know how much he loved me and he knows how much i loved him.

i just want to write him a letter and i need it to be translated ...he can speak english but i just want it in turkish.... Can someone help me please?

2. Kemer10 said:

ooooh i'm so sorry to read your story...