Awesum techno song needed on my ipod

Thread: Awesum techno song needed on my ipod

Tags: None
  1. secret_squirrel32 said:

Exclamation Awesum techno song needed on my ipod

im looking for a song i heard last night, i may be one of the best songs i like to dance to

its a techno style song not sure exactly whch one tho im only jus getting into electronic music.

its a guy singing in a higher pitched note and he just sings "i believe_____" not sure exactly of the other word. there is a small verse or two but mainly the song is beats and music in the back ground and him sing "iBleieve____"

any help please i wont be able to sleep till i get it.lol

2. lubriderm said:

i think you might be thinking of "Call on Me" by Eric Prydz

3. izzydawizzy said:

Thumbs up

it MIGHT be david guetta's tune (the world is mine) i'm not sure if that helps you but it's not techno it's house..............(either way you should download it, it's su bloody perb!!! ;-),

4. lunyx said:

Quote Originally Posted by secret_squirrel32
    im looking for a song i heard last night, i may be one of the best songs i like to dance to

its a techno style song not sure exactly whch one tho im only jus getting into electronic music.

its a guy singing in a higher pitched note and he just sings "i believe_____" not sure exactly of the other word. there is a small verse or two but mainly the song is beats and music in the back ground and him sing "iBleieve____"

any help please i wont be able to sleep till i get it.lol
    Yap its david guetta ... it goeas i bealive in wonder ...

5. Freakje said:

Could also be

Dance 2 Trance - Power Of American Natives
    (I believe... in the power of american natives")