Female indie singer, "more and more..and more and more and more and more and more"

Thread: Female indie singer, "more and more..and more and more and more and more and more"

Tags: None
  1. violetdream said:

Default Female indie singer, "more and more..and more and more and more and more and more"

First off this song is NOT a rap song, it is NOT an old song (80s etc), it does not have any stuff like "mm baby I want you" - it's an indie song by a female singer with simple guitar (I think although I have forgotten the exact background music."
    I remember there are two complicated lines sung in the same tune, and then something like:
    "makes me" something "you more and more...and more and more and more and more and more" and then later in the song she sings "over and over and over again". Towards the end of the song there is kind of a reverb and she goes "Aaah, aaah...aaah..." (no moaning or anything just singing AAA...). The lyrics are wordy and poetic, the tone is somber not upbeat, but during the "Aaah" part it takes a bit of a more upbeat tone.
    I must have heard it on Pandora for some of the channels I listen to.
    Last edited by violetdream; 06-14-2011 at 11:38 PM.