Mother Revolution (with audio)

Thread: Mother Revolution (with audio)

Tags: None

Molotova said:

Default Mother Revolution (with audio)

Molotova & Nana - Mother Revolution

Again recorded at home, bad quality. The theme is quite clear, it's about everything that is going on in the world right now.
    By the way, I'm still aware of the accent, so no need to remind me.

Mother Revolution

Nana:

Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution

Mother mother revolution, government never hold us down
    Knowledge is the key, so be wise
    Don't believe all these lies
    It's getting real hard when it comes to survivin'
    Especially when they all keep tryin' to kill
    Everyone that's real

Mother mother revolution, government don't care for me
    Democratic slavery killin' the unity
    It's getting real hard when it comes to relyin'
    On a state that keeps denyin' what's real
    Fake liberty yeah

Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution

Molotova:

Oh Mother Revolution, No other solution
    But to try 'nd move 'em, lemme go 'nd proove them
    Society is tryin' peeps, but they too blind to see
    The meanin' of this speech, and I don't mean to preach
    I just feel the need to speak, as long as I'm free,
    I have to be real, What's the deal ?
    Release my steam on a beat
    Revolution on the streets, Can you feel the heat ?
    People meet your enemy, it's The State
    I hate the face of betray, the slayer has a name
    If it ain't Muammar, it's Obama
    What about the drama ? Oh mama, I wanna
    Show u me & Nana, we gonna blow 'em like Osama
    And I'mma let mama decide,
    This revolution is her pride, the solution is nearby
    People die tryna fight & why ? For human rights ?

Nana:

Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution
    Mother mother revolution

Randomly singin'
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

Molo, This is me being real...I think you tore that tack up girl. You were right with the beat. Good job on that. Nana Was off key a little here and there. But she did pretty good as well. I think a redo is in order. Just this time take the echo effect down some. And when you spit your lyrics. bring out the dragon in you. not saying scream into the mic. But show more emotion in your voice. I love the beat. I found my self spitting along with that track off the dome In a free style...All together This has allot of room for improvement.. I think it will turn allot heads once it is complete. I also think you should wright another verse. or collaborate with another rapper on this. I love the topic on this.. This is something that needs to be heard..molo you spit and delivered some great lyrics girl... Nana you delivered very well with the stucture of the beat. good job you two...
    keep working this angle...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

Thanks for your honest opinion !
    I didn't get any reaction so far, so I figured it was either really bad or nobody noticed.
    I know there's a lot of room for improvement, we've recorded everything at home, and we both have no idea how to mix a song properly. We figured out the whole program by ourselves, and we recently managed to add some reverb and so on. I know the echo is too much, but I simply have no idea how to make it sound better because I have no technical knowledge of the program that I'm using. Also, when I write to a beat, I catch myself not really caring about my lyric as much as I care about my flow. When I just write (to battle for example), I care about my lyrics more.
    Anyway, thank you for your opinion, I'll try to learn from it !
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

I thought you did well on the beat. The flow went very well with it as well. I can see you held back to be safe.The vocals had too much echo or reverb. This song is nice. I liked it. Just like you, I have no clue when it comes to all the technical stuff. lol I just go with what sounds good to my ear.I made a beat for creese with hardly nothing to work with. I will post it on here so you can here it. It's not the best quality but ohh well. By the way waht program did you use?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

I always hold back when rapping in English because I'm aware of the accent. It bothers me so much because when I'm rappin', I don't hear the accent, but when I listen to myself afterwards, I realise it's kinda huge. I use Cubase to record, and the beats are just beats that I've downloaded, I didn't buy them or anything, and I'm not aiming for fame or anything like that, it's just for fun. I'd love to hear the beat you made for Creese by the way.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

That all that counts. You've proven your self to have tallen not only in writing...I can't wait to get my vioce on here. I just need a computer microphone. soon I will and then I can post some stuff. I jsut posted my beat on here check it out if you get a chance...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep