From mt's "The Hills" trailer

Thread: From mt's "The Hills" trailer

Tags: None
  1. mag09 said:

Default From mt's "The Hills" trailer

Its the song that goes like "la la la la la i gotta believe in me." In the trailer it is the very last song played. please help!!!!
  2. SillyLily982 said:

I'm pretty sure the song is "Unwritten" by Natasha Betingfield. That's the only song I've heard on the trailer, but I could be wrong
  3. whatsthatsong said:

Default great song

Quote Originally Posted by mag09
    Its the song that goes like "la la la la la i gotta believe in me." In the trailer it is the very last song played. please help!!!!
    i cant find this song anywhere, google, yahoo, limewire, no lyrics match up. does anyone know the the nananana song is??????????

its so good
  4. kristin.* said:

i dont think its this song, but 'Leavin' by Jagstar is on one of the trailers
  5. GlamoFashiono09 said:

Yeah what is that song called? I have been looking for it for like EVER! if anyone finds it can you guys tell me what its called and who sings it! that would be great!
  6. woheatherhs08 said:

Since I saw the trailer I have been trying to find it for forever....... No one has is it....but I want that song so bad!!!! I just know it's like, 'I'll find a new tomorrow and give up yesterday to be free..... I gotta believe in me'! Thats all I can make out of it but no lyric site has it!!!!!
    IF ANYONE FINDS OUT THE SONG PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME
    cowgirl727@netzero.com
  7. taylor0321 said:

its called

Gotta Believe by Bexy

im trying to download it but i really cant find it any where
  8. lilcaligirll said:

Thumbs down OMG iM GOiNG CRAZYY

OOMG..iM GOiNG CRAZY iM LiKE iN LOVE WiTH THE SH0W "THE HiLLS" && WHEN THEY WERE SH0WiNG THE PREViEW F0R THE SEASON, THEY PLAYED THiS SONG AND iT GOES, NANANA i GOTAA BELiEVE iN ME..iVE TRiED SEARCHiNG EVERYWHERE..WHERE CAN i FiND iT!!?!? PLZ HELPP KTHNX. EMAiL ME @ MiSZX3PRiNCESS@YAHOO.COM
  9. lilcaligirll said:

Quote Originally Posted by mag09

uh i knoee h0w u feel...ive beeen g0iing crassy i cant find the friggin song newhere..&& its succhh a g0o0o0od songg<33
  10. samantha34 said:

I cant download that song from limewire or anything and it was such a good song!