Help finding a song & the singer

Thread: Help finding a song & the singer

Tags: None
  1. Najwa71 said:

Default Help finding a song & the singer

there is a song made in the 1990's or before that i heard on a disc that my mother made in 1997.. it has a song that i lovee but neither my mother or I kno who the singer is or what the song is called i have some of it memorized if anyone can help me pleaseee.
    it goes like this.

awel da2a albi ghar, tani 7ob w asrar, talet da2a la te7tar na2e 3a zaw2ak w 5tar, lama shoufak ya ma7boub bensa hami w ahate jowa albi tlat 2loub da2a btzeed el ba2e..

Aya said:

I tried to google the lyrics in Arabic but all I could find was someone asking the same question in Arabic forums, who sings it?

3. tantouz said:

Default Sari el badiya - lamma shoufak ya mahboub

Quote Originally Posted by Najwa71 View Post
    there is a song made in the 1990's or before that i heard on a disc that my mother made in 1997.. it has a song that i lovee but neither my mother or I kno who the singer is or what the song is called i have some of it memorized if anyone can help me pleaseee.
    it goes like this.

awel da2a albi ghar, tani 7ob w asrar, talet da2a la te7tar na2e 3a zaw2ak w 5tar, lama shoufak ya ma7boub bensa hami w ahate jowa albi tlat 2loub da2a btzeed el ba2e..
    the of the soung is SARI EL BADIYA - LAMMA SHOUFAK YA MAHBOUB, i hate this song, but for some reason i know the lyrics for it word by word. when i want to annoy my gf i usually sing it in a loop. i cant find it anywhere online though, let me know if you do

VivaPalestina said:

ساري البادية تلات قلوب

Quote Originally Posted by tantouz View Post
    the of the soung is SARI EL BADIYA - LAMMA SHOUFAK YA MAHBOUB, i hate this song, but for some reason i know the lyrics for it word by word. when i want to annoy my gf i usually sing it in a loop. i cant find it anywhere online though, let me know if you do
    http://www.zahabyat.com/vb/t8813/

but you need to register - I wasnt bothered.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 12-13-2012 at 12:39 PM.

5. tantouz said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    ساري البادية تلات قلوب

http://www.zahabyat.com/vb/t8813/

but you need to register - I wasnt bothered.

this must be the shittiest forum i have seen in my entire life ...

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by tantouz View Post
    this must be the shittiest forum i have seen in my entire life ...
    No need to insult...i'm sorry I bothered to help.