SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ID FORGOTTON 90s TRACK THEY USED TO PLAY ON URBAN RADIO

Thread: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ID FORGOTTON 90s TRACK THEY USED TO PLAY ON URBAN RADIO

Tags: None
  1. djelectro1986 said:

Default SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ID FORGOTTON 90s TRACK THEY USED TO PLAY ON URBAN RADIO

okay here's the deal I'm 25 years old before i was Evan 10 years old something 8 or 9 i believe there was a song i used to love but only heard it on the radio a few times and never heard it again it was very short lived that was way the hell back in 1994 or 95 We used to call it the dip dip song (this is not any song by Freak Nasty) I've been looking for this track that has eluded me over half my life so i will give the best details as far as what i can remember please keep in mind that i was a little boy last time i heard this track so some details my be wrong but here they are:

1. This song is not Da Dip By Freak Nasty (so if you were gonna say Freak Nasty your wrong this came out before Da Dip. Da Dip was in 1997 the song I'm looking for came out sometime between 1993-1995
    2. The Song has a slow intro with possibly fading beeps like the ones in the intro to Please Don't Go by Double You and a man talking or rapping not quite sure what to call or if i Evan remember the intro correctly.
    3. From what i can remember this detail should be the most useful detail and that is after the slow intro the beat drops and a Female Vocalist comes on and starts singing/repeating dip dip dip dip dip dip hence the dip dip song now i think she sounded maybe Asian or something i don't know it was too long ago but keep that in mind dip dip dip dip
    4. Besides all the dip dip dip dip dip through out the track i also remember the words bunny or bunnies but i was a little kid at the time and could have had that wrong i think she might have been saying honey or money but don't rule out bunny because i was very convinced that is what she way saying when i last heard it as a kid and she at a point in the song she says something like bunny aah baby darling

So that's all i got and if anybody knows song please help me complete this life long search i think we all know the joy when we find a track we have been searching for and hear it for the first time in several years it's like nothing else in the world (except sex) in fact after about 10 years i have always said i would never hear it again all I'm asking is for somebody to prove me wrong

Thank you
    Sincerely
    William aka DJ Electro

2. djelectro1986 said:

anybody there

3. djelectro1986 said:

anybody know the track

4. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by djelectro1986 View Post
    okay here's the deal I'm 25 years old before i was Evan 10 years old something 8 or 9 i believe there was a song i used to love but only heard it on the radio a few times and never heard it again it was very short lived that was way the hell back in 1994 or 95 We used to call it the dip dip song (this is not any song by Freak Nasty) I've been looking for this track that has eluded me over half my life so i will give the best details as far as what i can remember please keep in mind that i was a little boy last time i heard this track so some details my be wrong but here they are:

1. This song is not Da Dip By Freak Nasty (so if you were gonna say Freak Nasty your wrong this came out before Da Dip. Da Dip was in 1997 the song I'm looking for came out sometime between 1993-1995
    2. The Song has a slow intro with possibly fading beeps like the ones in the intro to Please Don't Go by Double You and a man talking or rapping not quite sure what to call or if i Evan remember the intro correctly.
    3. From what i can remember this detail should be the most useful detail and that is after the slow intro the beat drops and a Female Vocalist comes on and starts singing/repeating dip dip dip dip dip dip hence the dip dip song now i think she sounded maybe Asian or something i don't know it was too long ago but keep that in mind dip dip dip dip
    4. Besides all the dip dip dip dip dip through out the track i also remember the words bunny or bunnies but i was a little kid at the time and could have had that wrong i think she might have been saying honey or money but don't rule out bunny because i was very convinced that is what she way saying when i last heard it as a kid and she at a point in the song she says something like bunny aah baby darling

So that's all i got and if anybody knows song please help me complete this life long search i think we all know the joy when we find a track we have been searching for and hear it for the first time in several years it's like nothing else in the world (except sex) in fact after about 10 years i have always said i would never hear it again all I'm asking is for somebody to prove me wrong

Thank you
    Sincerely
    William aka DJ Electro

I found this R&B / Hip Hop song...

Trip Dis - Dip {1995}

The song clip is on iTunes

Dan

5. djelectro1986 said:

okay i firmly beleive it's from 94 or 95 also thinking hard has led me to beleave that the bunny maybe dummy and the dip dip dip maybe trip trip trip i just don't know i was a little kid and cant remember but great suggestion but no it's not trip dis but maybe as hard to find and as rare as that one thanks so much dan