Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Balkan music lovers thread:

Thanks

I'm already careful..

And I don't see similarity betwen the two songs.. And I don't even think that the lyrics of "Ajde Jano" are correct + some strangers sing it, so the words are pronounced awkwardly..

Btw, didn't you se the " " in my post..
    I'm Serbian guy who listens to Albanian music, so my subject is clearly music..

I don't care if you're Turkish or whatever.. I'm not here to argue about politics, although sometimes you can't escape from it either..

ercmnt

I'm not here to argue about politics
    good then dont bring it here.

I'm already careful..
    be alittle more, because its just you bringing "your subject" here.
    We can discuss somewhere else but this is a music and lyrics forum.

Have fun.

Thanks

ercmnt: you were right when you said that we shouldn't bring politics here, but we shouldn't completely ignore it just because it's politics. This is a place where we interract with other people, this is not just some formal site, we are here for entertainment.
    For example, we talk mostly about music, but Dzomba and I usually make jokes about politics, since he's Serbian and I am from Montenegro. Serbia and Montenegro were once one country, just like Kosovo was a part of Serbia once. There is no need to completely ignore that fact, because that would just be awkward, and there is deffinitively no need to discuss it too much either.

I am here because I love music and I'm happy because now I can enjoy music and meet new interesting people. So should you.

Welcome

dzomba : ja mislim da i bosanski ima. Cudo jedno. Mada, na primorju ima dosta Hrvata, i ljudi koji su porijeklom iz Hrvatske, tako da ako vec uvode toliko jezika ni hrvatski ne bi trebali da zaobidju

Thanks

ercmnt, you misunderstood my post, and now you are talking about politics (in fact, you introduced that subject in your previous post)..
    I don't wish to discuss it with you.. I discuss it with people I want to discuss it with..

Now, stop telling me to be careful, and go on with your business..

@ Crnogorka

Cccc.. Znaci priznajes nezavisnost juzne pokrajne..

I da ne bi bio kompletan off topic... ....

Thanks

Hi folks! As a creator of this thread and a thoroughbred optimist I admire you all for contributing to this thread. You are a helluva crowd!
    By continuing to do so you will show you have the tolerance, understanding, openmindness and courage tthat this world needs so badly.
    In that sense this time the cliché "music unites us" is not anymore a cliché.
    That there is an ugly world outside is nothing new and we're all daily confronted with it.
    Here we can breathe.
    I like that a lot. And I want to thank each one of you!

Amaryn

Thanks

This is again something from Macedonia, obviously a famous song, as it is performed by many different singers on the web:

Thanks

and this :

Thanks

This I simply have to post tonight: Macbeth, of which Partizanka posted earlier on Mahala, here in another song:

Thanks

This is a fun song from albania

Here is a video, and a song of course, that made even my dad cry when he heard if first (he never cries hahah) and it also has hostorical infos in it, Its very interesing

One of my all time favorites <3

_____

I think, politics should stay out here
    Sorry, but this is about music only, and I love music as much as every balkan country and everything about it.
    I'm kosovan, but the war didn't effect me; 1st: i was not there, 2nd: I was too young to understand it, 3rd: I am happy not to have lost a familymember through that time, and when the family meets and they open the topic I don't talk, because I have no knowledge about it, and most of 'my people' would call me ignorant, but I don't care at all.
    War is bad, end it nver ends, just look at the news, but for me, I don't have a connection to all that stuff.
    I was raised by albanian parents. But many people don't know that my grandma is Bosnian, that makes my father half bosnian, half kosovan. And me, a quarter bosnian xD hahaha, It sound so weird! I love to listen to my grandma when she talks on the phone with her sister and I just adore the bosnian language! I love everything about the balkan countries! I am proud of my origin, and I love to meet other people! I started to listen to bulgarian chalga in 2004 when I was 14 and up until now it never ended! I love it so much, I teached myself to read cyrillic (btw. My dad refuses to teach me bosnian... i guess he denies where he actually comes from ) and I started to learn bulgarian (at least i am trying) and I wish to travel the balkan countries anytime soon!
    Thats all i wanted to say lol...hahaha

Thanks

@ Krasiva
    Just curious: Bosnian Muslim, or maybe some other kind of Bosnian..?? lol

Ево нешто за тебе, пошто знаш да читаш ћирилицу..
    Ето нещо за теб, защото знаеш как да четеш на кирилица..

Btw, you're all, like, anti political and everything, but your second video isn't. Although I don't mind it myself.
    I have my simple theory about Albanians, but this is not the place for it, so I won't post it. It's not ugly or anything, just.. ....

Thanks

actually Dzomba, you're a good guy and you fit into the picture of what I wrote a few YT back. I appreciate you, like all others posting here.
    As the song says: That's the way,aha,aha, I like it

Thanks

@Dzomba: Bosnian muslim (:
    Is there a thing I should know? Because I don't know much things about it, maybe I should read stuff about it but I am a lazy *** hahaha

And ye i read the cyrillic but i dont understand it xD
    Nice song with my nickname in it hahahaha

I know the song was kind of political but it still sounds good ^__^

Thanks

hi krasiva! This one's for you, early bird

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krasiva View Post
    @Dzomba: Bosnian muslim (:
    Is there a thing I should know? Because I don't know much things about it, maybe I should read stuff about it but I am a lazy *** hahaha
    About what?

Quote Originally Posted by Krasiva View Post
    And ye i read the cyrillic but i dont understand it xD
    Not even the Bulgarian one...???
    It took me, like, 25 seconds, to write you that sentence.. Xaxaxa.. I had my doubts about the verb "to read", I still don't know if I wrote it correctly..

Btw, the singer of the song is Zdravko Colic, probably the most famous pop singer in former Yugoslavia..
    "Krasiva" sounds so Slavic.. I don't know how you chose that nickname.. Maybe from Bulgarian?

And now.. ... My best post in this topic so far..

I know most people that are familiar with the name Saban Saulic would say he is "seljak" or simply "saban" (ironicly, that's his name.. maybe the word itself originates from his name, who knows.. )..
    But I don't think so.. ESPECIALLY with this great song..

And if you know the lyrics... Then it becomes legendary..

@ amaryn
    Crnogorka ti se uvlaci.. Samo tvoje postove lajkuje...

Thanks

No one?

Maybe my favourite Serbian band nowdays, they play Celtic music..

It's not really Balkan music, but hey.. They are good..

Thanks

Bila sam na koncertu njihovom, zato lajk. :P Love them!!

Thanks

Gde si bila?

Meni su na Beer festu pod obavezno (msm... samo na vece njihovog nastupa i idem)..

Inace sam sreo Acu Seltika jedno... 6 puta u Knezu..

Thanks

I ja sam bila na beer fest haha, exit, beer fest, judas priest i whitesnake kad su bili u bg. ovo ljeto mi nije dosadno bilo. xD

Thanks

for me - as a non speaker of these languages - it's clear they've been on a beer festival,folks, with probably beer and music
    though I like wine better

here's Bulgaria and Chalga

Thanks

anyone I know in the audience??????????????

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast