Solved: Car Commercial Song? Help!!

Thread: Solved: Car Commercial Song? Help!!

Tags: None
  1. yrwedead said:

Default Solved: Car Commercial Song? Help!!

I heard a really catchy song on a car commercial. It's been bothering me that I cant find the stupid song title to it! I really can't type out the lyrics, but I'll do my best. It goes something like "Why yihy the lye lye lye oo lye! A tell me on a tell me on a"

Something like that, but its really obscure. Please help me, this song has been eating away at my life!
    Last edited by atmaestro; 12-01-2007 at 12:49 PM.
  2. yrwedead said:

Can anyone help me?
  3. yrwedead said:

I'll check back tomorrow.
  4. AE Andrew said:

I know exactly wha song you're talking about. It's Galang by M.I.A.
  5. yrwedead said:

Default Thanks

Oops, thats actually not it. I can see how it relates, but I'm pretty sure it's a guy singer.
    Last edited by yrwedead; 05-22-2006 at 05:22 PM.
  6. yrwedead said:

Well... can anyone else find the song that I'm looking for! It's going to kill me if I can't find it.
  7. dj_summer said:

If the song you're looking for is the song on the Suzuki grand vitara commercial where the guy kisses his wife goodbye on his way out the door to work then base jumps off a cliff to get to his car, then the song is "Alive and Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki.

atmaestro said:

I would suggest that you start a new thread with your lyrics request. You will get a better response there instead of tagging on at the bottom of another unrelated request. Also, it may be necessary to close to this thread since an automatic spammer has found (it's the only way to truely flush the spammer).

Sarah McLachlan has two songs that contain the phrase, "Only You":
    "Do What You Have To Do" and "I Know How To Let You Go".

Sarah Brightman has a song called "Only You".

Good luck and Merry Christmas!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

atmaestro said:

Since the original poster has been absent for 18 months, I gonner declare this one "Solved".
    Good job logan01!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

logan01 said:

Thanks atmaster. I will now get back to cleaning some deer.