ok heres the prob. I've sorta got this thing going with a friend. Bad part is that he's married. But when we met they were seperated. so we hooked up. then a couple weeks later he said they were getting back together. So i say ok good luck adios. Then a few days later he calls and says I miss you. And asks me to still be like his girlfriend. I think it's pretty shady to be with another womans husband but I said yes because I just can't let MY feelings go. So now what? well we are seeing each other.I have really deep feelings for him (not love yet but its getting to that point) He is just cool with the girlfriend on the side bit. He really likes me but for whatever reason he wont let her go and move on. He says its because of his kid. But i think he just likes the booty with me. I dont think that he has feelings for me beyond the physical. Yes I know I should let the dog out of the fence but he really is a great guy besides the mess with us. So I need a song in spanish describing my feelings on this. There are a lot of English songs but his English is not great. So can someone suggest a spanish song and also give me a version of it in English so I know what the song is saying because my Spanish isnt great either. Thank you so much to whoever can help me.