Crazy for you ??

Thread: Crazy for you ??

Tags: None
  1. lee said:

Unhappy Crazy for you ??

It's me once again... I am also desperate to know the name of this song, it's been driving me crazy for years no kidding!! It's sung by a boy band, an old one I would guess 90's kinda time when Take That were around or something, and the chorus goes 'crazy, crazy for you, do do do do do do do do, do do do do, do do do, do do do do do do do do' I would be insanely grateful if someone could help me out here!!

2. nordberg said:

Ha ha ha!! I'm not really surprised no-one has replied to this one!! Just teasing. Not really my cup of tea if I'm honest, but I do know its called 'Crazy For You' and I believe its by a band called Let Loose.

Sometimes I surprise even myself!..... ;o)

Hope thats right now, mind you! Lol.

3. lee said:

thank you SO MUCH - you were right! You have no idea how much youve made my day! Just managed to find it on itunes... It's probably not the coolest tune so this will be our secret (ours and the rest of the billion people out there) Huge thanks again! x

4. nordberg said:

Ha ha! You're more than welcome. I'm glad you're happy anyway. At least I've done SOMETHING worthwhile today! ;o)

All the best. Take care.