Need your help with "Time After Time" german pop rap remix

Thread: Need your help with "Time After Time" german pop rap remix

Tags: None

J@$ql$ky said:

Question Need your help with "Time After Time" german pop rap remix

This is pop rap remix of the song "Time After Time" (If you're lost you can look and you will find me Time after time If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting Time after time) The refrain is sing by the woman, but the verses are rap in german by the guy. If anyone know title or artist please help me!
    Link to song:
    http://ja5ql5ky.wrzuta.pl/audio/70lf...nany_wykonawca
    P.S. To play this song you should press orange triangle under the words "Time After Time niemiecki rap nieznany wykonawca"
    Thanks in advance!

Mixalopoulos said:

Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. pianoman74 said:

Hah, you ain't seen nothing yet! Here is yet another identical thread:
    He uses a very creative technique to fully reword the subject so that you can't easily recognize the identical subject

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...wing-song.html
    Last edited by pianoman74; 07-02-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    Hah, you ain't seen nothing yet! Here is yet another identical thread:
    He uses a very creative technique to fully reword the subject so that you can't easily recognize the identical subject
    Hmm, TREBLE post

J@$ql$ky said:

I write new threads because I don't have any replies in those. And if I don't have any reply for a week, what can I write there "Anybody can help me" or "Nobody can help me" and so week after week? I wait about 2 weeks an if I don't have any reply I write new thread. And I change title, that it wouldn't be always the same, not for harder recognize. If You have any better idea please write
    P.S. Sorry for my eventual mistakes, I'm still learning English. Greetings

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi, but the thing is, you do have replies in your earlier threads.

The main reason for not repeating posts is that you end up going round in circles, as members who haven't seen your earlier threads, will post the same suggestions, and that for you, and us, is no help at all.

Do as other members do, and bump your thread, which will take it back to the top of pile.

We are trying to help you, but as you can see, multiple posts of the same request is counter-productive.

Good luck in your search,

Mixa
  7. pianoman74 said:

Quote Originally Posted by J@$ql$ky View Post
    And if I don't have any reply for a week, what can I write there "Anybody can help me" or "Nobody can help me" and so week after week?
    Exactly, this is what most of the people write, "bumping" their threads that way. And no one will be upset by that; on the other hand, they are rather irritated by too many identical threads.

Dapps said:

Thread closed - Duplicated.