Trigger Happy Tv Soundtrack

Thread: Trigger Happy Tv Soundtrack

Tags: None
  1. Arca said:

Greetings,
    After a song artist/name from one of the sketches, where you follow a trail of burgers up to a cage,
    Lyrics have 'forget everything...' I think?
    Thanks in advance
    Arca

2. karlhinze said:

Must surely be F.E.A.R. by Ian Brown?

3. Arca said:

hole in one mate,
    Thanks for that!

4. adampot said:

Does anyone know the name of the song from the scene where two guys in fat suits trap a guy in an alley? The lyrics start "It's a one time thing, it just happens a lot" Its the penultimate scene from the episode with Terry Gilliam in the final scene where Dom trashes a busker in the backgrounds guitar.

5. androskemlos said:

Default Unknown song on TH TV Series 1,2 or 3

There was a song in one of the early series. The only lyrics i can remember is the chorus, which goes "I'm living the highlife". It was a kind of mellow indie rock track if that makes any sense! Any help much appreciated

6. AMOSS said:

What is the song in which dom joly spills all the trash on the street in front of a lady sitting on the bench???? i think its probably from series 1....

7. Billy81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by androskemlos View Post
    There was a song in one of the early series. The only lyrics i can remember is the chorus, which goes "I'm living the highlife". It was a kind of mellow indie rock track if that makes any sense! Any help much appreciated
    Hey, been trying to find this for ages too. Extensive research on the internet has eventually been successful......it's by 'Straw' and it's called 'Moving to California'!

8. androskemlos said:

Default Solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy81 View Post
    Hey, been trying to find this for ages too. Extensive research on the internet has eventually been successful......it's by 'Straw' and it's called 'Moving to California'!
    Billy, you are a true genius!! I've waited about 10 years to find this song. BTW, there's a video for it on YouTube.

9. Billy81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by androskemlos View Post
    Billy, you are a true genius!! I've waited about 10 years to find this song. BTW, there's a video for it on YouTube.
    Been looking for it for ages too! Yeah, checked about ten possible songs it could've been on youtube (it's what I use to listen to all music when on the computer!). I honestly thought it might be from a well known 90s Indie band, to be honest I've never heard of Straw!