please can someone translate this message for me...

Thread: please can someone translate this message for me...

Tags: None

Sengun said:

Default please can someone translate this message for me...

Hi I am creating a site dedicated to bulent ersoy, Please could someone translate this welcome message for me, as my turkish is not great and don't want to make a mistake. Thanks

"Welcome to Bulent Ersoy Online. This website was created to celebrate Bulent Ersoy's four decade carrer and contribution to Turkish music. I am one of the biggest fans of Bulent Ersoy and would like to share my large collection of videos, photos, music and old magazines, with other fans. Please respect that uploading these online takes a long time and a lot of effort, so please don't duplicate my hard work.

Thank You"

SiLvEr_MooN said:

"Welcome to Bulent Ersoy Online*. Bu site Bülent Ersoy'un kırk yıllık kariyerini ve Türk müziğine yaptığı katkıları kutlamak amacıyla hazırlanmıştır. Ben, Bülent Ersoy'un en büyük hayranlarından biriyim ve videolar, resimler, şarkılar ile eski dergilerden oluşan geniş koleksiyonumu siz diğer hayranlarıyla paylaşmak isterim. Bütün bunları internete yüklemenin çok zaman ve de çaba gerektirdiğini göz önünde bulundurarak emeğime saygı göstermenizi ve materyallerimi çoğaltmamanızı rica ederim.

Teşekkürler"

*I just can't translate "Bulent Ersoy Online" because I think that online at the end is not possible to be translated into Turkish. Do you have another idea?
    I'm listening to >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFD8ZF8svzw

Sengun said:

Wow thank you so much!! Bulent Ersoy Online is fine, that is the name of the site, I really Appreciate this thanks again

SiLvEr_MooN said:

You are welcome and Bülent Ersoy Online may be fine but if you pay attention, you will see that I didn't translate that "Welcome to Bulent Ersoy Online" part. Will that be in English? I think you can divide it into two sentences as "Bülent Ersoy Online. Hoş geldiniz ( means "welcome")."

Sengun said:

Ok I will do it like this My friend I would like to ask you another big favour, could you please translate this message for me too. " Email Subscription. This site will regularly be updated with videos, photos and more. To make sure you don't miss anything click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new content by email. "

"Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new content by email."

SiLvEr_MooN said:

Sure!
    "Email Subscription. This site will regularly be updated with videos, photos and more. To make sure you don't miss anything click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new content by email." >>> "E-mail aboneliği: Bu site videolar, resimler ve daha birçok materyal yoluyla düzenli olarak güncellenecektir. Bir şey kaçırmadığınızdan emin olmak adına bu bloga abone olmak için tıklayın ve yeni içerikler hakkında e-mail yoluyla bildirim alın.

"Bu bloga abone olmak için e-mail adresinizi yazın ve yeni içerikler hakkında e-mail yoluyla bildirim alın."

Sengun said:

Again, Thank you so much. I really appreciate you doing these translations for me, now my website is ready to be live