Unknown violin / acoustic guitar theme

Thread: Unknown violin / acoustic guitar theme

Tags: None

MysteryUp said:

Default Unknown violin / acoustic guitar theme

Like one other request I had in the past (Luis Bacalov - Postman Theme (Guitar & Bandoneon version which was from an Italian movie) this song is not identified by trackID or Shazam either because my samples are not enough long and sound-clear or because it is not very known on any database of music. I'm sure this one too is from a movie and it may be difficult to remind you something but if you know about any other source that can help or know this piece you can add your suggestions. I need this track because firstly because it is one of my favorites and secondly I'm in a project of supervising music in a documentary video of my village in Greece. It's not about money but I want my job to be like I want it and I want it perfect.

PS: If you want you can give me a description of the instrument heard through the intro of the song, as I'm not entirely sure about it. First I thought they were mandolins, then a friend told me it's violin. Any sugegstion is welcome

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx2it...eature=related

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55UtG5xdGzY

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyqJX...eature=related

The 1st part is the most well heard at the start and also 3rd part almost 10 seconds at the end where the acoustic guitar is

Additional info:

* The voices heard in the clips are greek
    * The music is not from the show production but from some movie soundtrack of some sort

Thank you in advance
    Dimi
    Last edited by MysteryUp; 07-11-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Robertino said:

Hello, Dimi. I think it is mandolina or some kind of domra. If you want to identify the musical fragments, you should address Hungarian section of this site. The language sounds hungarian to my mind. The instruments may be Hungarian as well

MysteryUp said:

Hello Robertino. The music comes from a greek show (I live in Greece) so it is not Hungarian language nor the theme itself comes from the production of the show. The track comes from a movie, I'm sure of it because the music supervisor of the show puts music from movie soundtracks, Ultra Lounge collection (Spike Jones and Quincy Jones) and many other orchestral pieces like Concerto De Aranjuez. I really hope someone can help with this

So here we go:

1) The voices heard in the clips are greek
    2) The music is not from the show production but from some movie soundtrack of some sort

Robertino said:

I admit it - Greek and Hungarian are my two weak points Though I like singer Stratos Dionisiu and I tried to learn Ancient Greek long ago
    Sorry I couldn't help you. And what about that music supervisor? Did you speak to him directly?

MysteryUp said:

Stratos Dinoisiou is one prodigy in Greece. As for the language it is a difficult one but rich in words and meanings. As a country we have a very long-range in music taste. We have very good musicians and projects that you can check. Anyway the music supervisor is top in Greece but he has not a Facebook account to talk to him directly. He has a strange music taste even putting Joe Hishaisi in the show (for the more dramatic moments) The director has a fb account but I'm not sure if the director has any job with the music supervisor. He maybe checks the music that the supervisor puts in his work but I doubt this person need director to tell him what he does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__fk6A2Ukw

Robertino check this artist. This piece is quite similar in structure to the one I search. The journey on finding this track has already started
    Last edited by MysteryUp; 07-11-2011 at 01:09 PM.

MysteryUp said:

Bump! please

MysteryUp said:

Bump!

MysteryUp said:

Bim bam bum!

MysteryUp said:

Close this thread