Should I Trashh Or Keep This Verse Ihn My Rapp , HELP !

Thread: Should I Trashh Or Keep This Verse Ihn My Rapp , HELP !

Tags: freestyle rap, help !, need opinions, verse in my song
  1. Neisha Jay Love said:

Default Should I Trashh Or Keep This Verse Ihn My Rapp , HELP !

Iht Wasx Just Somethinqq I Threww Togetherr , Pleasee Give Me FeedBackk ! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

As Ah Kid , I Triedd Tahh Act Mahh Shoee Sizee , Fck My Agee , iWasx Ah Lil Bit Too Wisee , Start'd Readinqq One Paqee &nd Alreadyy Knew Thee Next , These Hoesx Thinkk Theyy Knoww Mehh But Im Trulyy Too Complexx , Aint Nobodyy Knoee , My Lifee And How iLive Iht , iLive Iht To The Fullest But Haters Just Won't Admit , Theyy Hate Ohn My Stylee , Theyy Sayyh Fckk My Lyrics , Theyy Just Ah Pair Ah Basics &nd Im Rightfullyy The Realest !

Zarex said:

You should format it into bars to make it easier, trim the lines a tad so it flows evenly
    I can't really tell until you get it into bar format
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.
  3. Namel3ss said:

Im telling you bro, im not tryin to accuse you of anythin but your lyrics sound VERY familiar to me..

Zarex said:

yea she took first few lines of my rap. As long as she doesn't make a whole one with them I'm fine. This is about as much as I'd tolerate
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.
  5. Neisha Jay Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by Namel3ss View Post
    Im telling you bro, im not tryin to accuse you of anythin but your lyrics sound VERY familiar to me..
    Lol , Yeah iLikedd The First Part Of Zarex Rap .

Molotova said:

This is bullshxt. Don't rap if u can't come up with your own lyrics. THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOUR OWN LYRICS.
    1 <3
  7. Namel3ss said:

Good point, M! This ***** needs to learn that just because you like someone's lyrics doesn't mean you can just take them and put them in your rap! WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION BEFORE DOING SO. wack ***...