Sami Beigi- Ahange To

Thread: Sami Beigi- Ahange To

Tags: None
  1. darya_123 said:

Question Sami Beigi- Ahange To

hey if someone can help me with this song, i would love if i can get a english translation for this song. i love this song, but i dont understand it, so some help would be awsome.
    http://www.radiojavan.com/videos/vid...eigi-ahange-to
    Last edited by afsaneh; 10-04-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

pinky_girl said:

Default Ahange to_your song

Az to mikhoonam ta tahe joonam / I sing about you till the end of my life
    Ta nafas daram to ro doost daram/ I love you till I breath

Har chi ke daram paye to mizaram / I'll give everything for you
    Ba to aroomam ba to khosh halam / I'm calm with you , I'm happy with you

Ba to ghalbe man balo par dare / my heart has wings with you
    Khoda in hesso haminjoori negah dare / I wish God keeps this feeling just like this

Ba to mikha beresam be arezooham /I wanna make my dreams come true
    age donya bezare , vay age donya bezare / If the world let me , Oh , if the world let me

Vay be hale donya agar ke razi bashe/That 'll be too bad for this world if it'll be satisfied
    ye lahze zendegiye man bedoone to tabah she/to ruin a moment of my life without you

miram be jange har chi ke sade rahemoon she / I'll fight with anything which block our way
    migzaram az khodam ta har chi bekhay hamoon she /I'll ignore myself so that whatever you want happens

Vay be hale donya agar ke razi bashe/That 'll be too bad for this world if it'll be satisfied
    ye lahze zendegiye man bedoone to tabah she/to ruin a moment of my life without you

miram be jange har chi ke sade rahemoon she / I'll fight with anything which block our way
    migzaram az khodam ta har chi bekhay hamoon she /I'll ignore myself so that whatever you want happens

3. darya_123 said:

thanks sooo much pinky_girl thats awsome, i love it. great job.

pinky_girl said:

Ur welcome