Complaint aboyt the forum use

Thread: Complaint aboyt the forum use

Tags: None

MysteryUp said:

Default Complaint aboyt the forum use

Hello. I'm Dimi and I really love this forum because I have friends who have cared about my identifications much for the last months. But what it used for me to be a regular daily-base favorite thing to log in has now gotten me upset every time I enter. I have posted 10 thread lately and no one ever replied even if the song is famous enough or at least give lyrics in description (the English natives). I hate the fact that members find songs from guesses more than music samples given and I don't tell about the hard soundtracks I put sometimes but simple pop songs that everyone knows but I can't recall cause they are not mainstream here. Really I'm very disappointed I hope some friends of mine return here

Frankie Jasmine said:

Complaint aboyt the forum use

Dimi, are you still around? I just stumbled upon your post. Is your problem that you are posting an English song and would like to see the English lyrics? Or are you wanting a translation?

My name is Frankie. Usually I stay on the casual threads:

COMMUNITY>General Discussion>Games & Questionnaires>"Your mood - Told Through Music" = http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ga...ugh-music.html

Also fun is "Image Guessing" which anyone of any language can play, but I see you already write English well. Still, it's fun:

COMMUNITY>General Discussion>Games & Questionnaires>"Quick Thinking - Image Guessing" = http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ga...-guessing.html

In the same section as above = "What Goes Through Your Mind Right Now" = http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ga...right-now.html

We have some strong friendships there, even though the topic is casual. If you have a song or two that you need lyrics to, perhaps someone on the first thread listed would help. If it's an English song just to give the English lyrics, that should be easy. Also we have a small number of people who speak multiple languages and we share songs of an international nature!

You are welcome to join us.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi Frankie, Dimi is usually just after Track Identifications.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Thank you, my brother Mixalopoulos! Dimi just sounded so saaaaaaaddd!!!!

MysteryUp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixalopoulos View Post
    Hi Frankie, Dimi is usually just after Track Identifications.
    Aw Phillip no the site began to grow on me I didn't see the Lounge part of it. Somehow I prefer it from the identification threads because everyone, including me, post such obscure music. And the people using Shazam are offline for at least 9 months so I don't think anyone will find my requests