Rap My Mind. New Song. Workin on hook still. Thoughts?

Thread: Rap My Mind. New Song. Workin on hook still. Thoughts?

Tags: None

Tre_fly said:

Default Rap My Mind. New Song. Workin on hook still. Thoughts?

Yooo. If you need any explanations just ask, though I probably just write them out eventually anyways. Uhh, lemme know what ya think, the good, bad, and the horse sh!t. haha. Hope you enjoy.

got so many friends but yet I have none
    Got alota good memories but I never have fun
    no matter my hand I display my poker face
    theres water under the bridge but i say its a sandy place
    I concentrate to validate that contradiction is my vindiction
    I get blurry vision when there's a fork in my road and it showed when i made the decision to stand there and fred astair.
    Im more self aware than confident so I tend to profit with first impressions and learning life lessons
    and im carefully caressin the egos of the people I see through
    Buncha dumbasses.. A prick will prick and pretend to antognize to cover what they dont want you to discover
    but confronation brings heightened palpatation with humble pie, no eye to eye, like frantically following a fly
    They say "you got the looks to kill" well look at me and tell me my look won't kill
    stare into my eyes and you'll realize that who I am is just a disguise

(Hook)

Hell isnt real and heaven isnt either, you say god's real? well I'd love to meet her
    I dont mean to alarm ya but karma is just logic
    you hurt someone they gonna wanna hurt you
    I use my brain, I dont just say sh!t, but im not through
    if karma is true, then why do the good die young? why does darkness get to see the sun?
    Cannons are guidlines and nothing more, so when you do something wrong dont hit the the floor in fear that your God's gonna start playing smear the qu33r.
    Out of context your sacred text dont make sense
    If I dont believe or follow thee then God will smite me?
    well Im still here and so are all the qu33rs
    Religion is intolerent so why should I follow it? the others are all wrong so i'll just sit back and hit my bong while yall see you were wrong all along
    They were written to civilize, dont you realize? people were primal and wouldnt see suit so a god put "fear" in yall
    People believed because science was a "lie", but what now since science has found the grounds of erection and preists started molestin?

(Hook)

Im one of the few in my generation to tune to another station
    If ignorance is bliss I'd rather know and be pissed
    see knowledge is power and when displayed ignorance cowers
    The seven deadly has never fed me or tried to possess me
    Facts and logic are what I fed on, faith and belief dont lead to being strong
    I stay in my head and never follow were people've led
    an individual to the fullest and I'll blow your mind as soon as you roll this
    these bars are my release, you could call me an alcoholic but im immune to the toxic, no need for an antibiotic
    well carried and well respected, if you seen my hometown, you probably wouldnt expect it
    Im unlike any other with ignorance, i hate it
    like sex with out a rubber and in nine months she dont say sh!t
    But I guess im still just a kid...
    "What we think, we become." Buddha

Molotova said:

I like this lyric a lot, as I always like your stuff.
    I guess u ain't got no replies yet because you rap about how you think God doesn't exist etc.
    I don't follow your opinion, but I respect it.
    When it comes to lyrics and content, you deserve a straight A.
    1 <3
  3. korpsis said:

i like your placement of rhymes , its really smart and creates a good flow
    i like how opinionated your lyricals are and pushes boundry's.

Tre_fly said:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah I have pretty different opinions than most people and I didnt really expect people on this site to take to it well. Whatever though, I am who I am. One day I'll change the world.

Tre_fly said:

Thanks again Molo and Korpsis for the feedback, but anyone else have any thoughts. Molo always shows me love, which I'm grateful for, but I'm lookin for more thoughts. Comment on my ish and I will be inclined to comment on yours. Thanks.

Zarex said:

Damn I was feeling this, I'm agnostic so I know what you mean. Lyrics were on point and the flow was nice, didn't really have problems with it. Keep droppin stuff like this man
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.