Everything I Wish I Said

Thread: Everything I Wish I Said

Tags: None

Sewn Up said:

Default Everything I Wish I Said

Everyone has that one person in their life that can never seem to be happy about anything and tries to bring everyone around them down with them to their level of misery. Those people wind up making choices that are stupid and fairly disagreeable. This one goes out to everyone that realizes that someone in their life is perfectly fitting this mold. One more thing. I apologize for the amount of foul language in this particular song. If I offend anyone, I don't mean to. It's just that there's so much that I can't censor it without taking away from the impact.

Don't start again!

You play God. You keep us in your little world. You don't realize we can't stand you. You say you know but you got NO ****in clue! Now for what I think, what I feel. That **** before was just the beginning. The appetizer for the ****in steak! If you thought that **** was ****ed, then brace yourself and take what you ****in got coming!

You're ****in your life! You're destroying the thing that once was good. She's gone! You've lost her! The sight of you makes her sick. You've macerated her mind, desicated the line between right and wrong. Now deal with it. Don't push the blame on her for **** she didn't do. Deal with the fact you drive her crazy! Deal with the fact she comes to ME for understanding! Deal with it!

Chorus:
    Knowledge is power.
    The power is mine!
    I know the **** you
    Make up in your mind.
    **** your "care",
    **** your "love",
    Dump the **** and
    Just ****in SHOVE IT!

What you're doing is wrong. What you don't see is what we know. You tried it with me but failed so now you're doing it with her. You think you can ****in buy her. You Think if you keep her close, she'll never know the truth. Just give her time. The older she gets the more she'll see see through you masks and the haze you create for distortion. Just give her ****in time!

Chorus

Bridge

****-suckin, ****-lickin, *****-****in, ***-wipin, **** headed, bastard, ***, knocked up, ****in off, all around town *****! This ****'s on ME! You've said it time and time again you wish I didn't exist, the I'm ****in NOTHING! I come ****in inches from death and you care more about the ****in bike I was on! You STILL pull your ****! "I never expected you to be the best." Just SHUT UP! "Just know that I love you." Just SHUT THE **** UP! You think you could do this **** to me?! I don't deserve it! I HATE you! I ****in HATE you! You know how far I'll ****in go and you still persist! You think this **** will end when hell freezes over? Well it freezes over now *****! It ****in ends NOW!!!

Well, I guess it censored itself! Wow, that makes things a lot easier!
    Last edited by Sewn Up; 06-07-2006 at 02:17 AM.