Solved: Need help finding the Song title & band for a song.

Thread: Solved: Need help finding the Song title & band for a song.

Tags: can you hear me now ?
  1. Daylight18 said:

Exclamation Solved: Need help finding the Song title & band for a song.

Hello people thanks for looking at my post, its just been going on and on in my mind, and I cannot remember the title of the song or who made it, this is what I can remember its a 1995+ year song and it has certain moments where it stops and a female voice steps in over the audio.

so ye what I remember is it being a male singer with this female voice fading in from time to time during the duration of the song.

-"Can you hear me now?
    -" I just want you to know, that im into you..."
    -"and you alone"

any ideas or direct knowlede as to who made the song or title will be very helpful if any1 knows about this song.

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daylight18 View Post
    Hello people thanks for looking at my post, its just been going on and on in my mind, and I cannot remember the title of the song or who made it, this is what I can remember its a 1995+ year song and it has certain moments where it stops and a female voice steps in over the audio.

so ye what I remember is it being a male singer with this female voice fading in from time to time during the duration of the song.

-"Can you hear me now?
    -" I just want you to know, that im into you..."
    -"and you alone"

any ideas or direct knowlede as to who made the song or title will be very helpful if any1 knows about this song.
    C21 - All That I Want {2004}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHMdmDJ40RA

Dan

3. Daylight18 said:

Thanks Dan
    can finally stop wondering where I have heard it.
    // Daylight18

4. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daylight18 View Post
    Thanks Dan
    can finally stop wondering where I have heard it.
    // Daylight18
    Daylight18,

You're very welcome!

Dan