I Miss You

Thread: I Miss You

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Default I Miss You

~you have once said.

"I don't want this Message to be long, But a couple of sentences will Never express my feelings for you.."

I'm putting your saying to use(:
    Andrew Reilly. This is for You..~

It's been about a year or two, I haven't heard any news from you.
    It seems like you just, disappeared.
    It's been a big heartache, who knew?
    I'm really starting to truly Miss You.
    N I despise the fact that your not here.

[Hook]
    And I,
    Don't remember the last time, we all had a real Good Time.
    Trying to reminisce old memories.
    And I,
    Still don't really get You, trying so hard to Forget You.
    Andrew why? Andrew why do ya make me wanna cry?
    All I'm asking is for your Company, but if my love for you is so hard to see?!

I'll just stay... Here... Without you.. Forever....

[Chorus?]
    I don't know what to do.
    N I don't know what to say,
    I can't forget about you.
    And my blue skies have stirred Gray.
    One day I'll ask why do you do what you do.
    Because Andrew,
    I totally miss you.

[Verse]
    remember the promise you made us?
    Saying that we all would never split apart?
    But now look at us here, in the present, My dear!
    I'm long gonee.
    And before my disappearance, you have already moved on.
    Listen to me!!
    I may not be perfect! I may not be your dream!
    I may not ever be again, Your only everything!
    But at least say goodbye, when it's time.
    Like you've always said things never last long!
    But just keep moving along.

[Hook]
    Because I,
    Remember Logan's tear jerking Cry,
    Yeah he was only 10 years old.
    Left us without a single goodbye.
    Perished his heart of gold!
    And now,
    Those laughs we still now have today, we're still missing the old you.
    Your voice echoes in my mind.
    Your favorite things we're Flowers, stars, and Me.

Oh whatever did I do? I need to please you!
    Butyou know it was Me who hasn't been set free, I'm just so sorry Andrew.
    Please forgive me, I really don't deserve you.
    Sometimes I catch myself acting like you.
    N it sucks because Andrew I need you!

Andrew why? Andrew why do you make me wanna cry? All I'm asking is for your company, but if my love for you is so hard to see!?

I'll just say! Here! Without you, forever!

[Chorus]

I don't know what to do!
    And I don't know what to say!
    I can't forget about you,
    and my blue skies have stirred gray.
    Kody never meant more to me then you! But if that wasn't the reason why, then Andrew why do you do what you do??

[Bridge]
    Johnathon was talking to me, n I was crying.
    Missing you so much.. Wondering why did you do this... Why did you ever leave us..?
    Can you answer that?
    And I barley talk to Logan,
    so I don't know his thoughts,
    I just remember all those faithful days..
    When best friends never fought.

[Hook]
    And I,
    still remember those very last times. We all had a real Good Time.
    Trying To Erase Old Memories.
    Because I,
    Am heartbroken because of you.
    I still don't really get you.
    Andrew why? Andrew why do you make me wanna die?
    All I'm asking is for your Love and Company. But through this song if love was so hard to see.

Then I'll just stay here... Alone... Without you.. Crying for you, forever....

~Andrew The second Eldest of the 4.
    I, Olivia AKA Razor, the third youngest of the Infamous 4, miss you so much.
    We all do. Your temper caught us off guard to many times. Though I need you more than anything.
    Logan, the youngest of us may not remember you after 2 years straight. But Johnathon, the eldest, and me, remember You like the back of our hands. Like you said, Couple of sentences will never, ever, express my feelings for you. Farewell Andrew..~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't posted a song in Ages. May I start off by saying hi? [=
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

2. bjw.54 said:

I feel and understand the emotion that is evident. the words easily portray the situation, though I do have a hard time figuring who the characters are and how they inter relate to the story. I see that Andrew may be an absent lover or father but can not decipher the others beyond that. are they siblings, past lovers, current friends, relatives in some other way??

Inskeepruler said:

It's so good to see you post something! I like how I recognize every name from your story. This almost brought a tear to my eye. (:^))
    Smilez

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Thanks guys and Btw Andrew was a guy in the past that had a huge crush on me but I never acknowledged that love from him, he was my best friend and my partner in crime. But Andrew had a temper so short if you form the Peace Sign with your fingers the middle of your two fingers is how short it was ^^

Logan was the Youngest out of us all he was the Teddy bear I guess thats what I should call him xD he was one of my best friends and he looked up to Andrew and Johnathon very much they were like big brothers to him. I don't have any contact with Logan at all but Johnathon still speaks with him every now and then, over the years Logan has grown to be a Mini Johnathon.

Johnathon is the oldest of the bunch he's 15 now, and doesn't like to speak about andrew. I don't know if hes heartbroken because his best friend left us, or he just dislikes Andrew. But I still talk to Johnathon (speaking with him on the phone ATM) till this day, he is my best friend now and no one could separate us. N yea he's my loverrrrr >xD

Logan is 12 now its been two years since Andrew left our lives. N August was the Month I met all three of these guys I guess I broke down on the 1st and I wrote this song. N yesssss Inskeep!! These guys are REALLLL ^_____^ <3 so this explains everything(; I love u ATL peeps, hehe Peace<3
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-