Let's Have a Battle Tournament

Thread: Let's Have a Battle Tournament

Tags: None
  1. _SBU said:

Ey June, is it to be a full 7 rounds with score table or just 3 rounds with knockouts?

SK'nDeep said:

who's next on the list for me?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  3. Saybers Lyricals said:

Can people still join? If so put me down

Zarex said:

Once Round 1 is over, I announce what goes on next.
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

HomeGrownProduction said:

Find me someone.

Zachre said:

And me.

Zarex said:

I only took in random people when there was an odd number, anyone else is slid back to pool for 2nd tourney which isn't gonna go down till after current finals and once WE ALL sit down and decide rules and etc. That way it's not a cluster**** and such and goes smoother for all parties
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

SK'nDeep said:

Good Idea Z. thank you.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

We are in need of votes to end this touney. no body is voting anymore. it's like this is over.
    is it or not? this needs to be settled.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

HomeGrownProduction said:

Word , just Priv. MSG me when to write , I'm on every now and then , i work so much that I will only be able to write at late nights, early morning , does time to write back count? We need to have strict rules. but I'm down whenever , whoever , however. One love <3

SK'nDeep said:

Ok peeps is this thing still on or what?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

DUE TO LACK OF FORWARD MOMENTUM, WHOEVER HAS MORE VOTES ATM IN THEIR SEMI FINALS ROUND MOVES ON TO FINALS. swag

Zachre said:

Seeing as this forum only has a handful of active members, we cannot expect many votes. People come to this forum for self recognition, not recognition of others. For the most part anyways. Perhaps if it were organized in such a way that you had to review so many peoples works before posting your own, it'd be a more efficient area.
  14. DJBRUNO said:

when are you going to do this?