Let The Fantasy live

Thread: Let The Fantasy live

Tags: None
  1. dewey666 said:

Default Let The Fantasy live

song lyrics from The Bellamy Bros., I cannot find this song...came out in early 70s. Does anyone know it or where to find it?

cutiza said:

Default Let Fantasy Live by The Bellamy Brothers

Hey there! OK, so, started looking all over the place for this song and all I’d keep getting is the title “Let Your Love Flow” instead of “Let Fantasy Live”. I realized later on that’s the name of one of their albums, apparently, the one that contains the song “Let Fantasy Live” (I think). Still I kept searching and came out with these links. All of them give you the option of downloading the song but I just don’t know how trustful they might be :S. The third link seems to be the most legit out of the other three and that one even allows you to listen to the song for a bit. Try it and see if that’s the song you’re looking for. Bad news about this one is that you have to actually buy the song :S. Anyway, this is all I could find, hope one of them works for you to finally have your song back into your life .

Good luck!

http://www.legalsounds.com/download-...e/song_2110316
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 08-09-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Legit links only