So much love I could not disguise
    You we’re such a dream
    No, you we’re the reality
    of what I needed it to be

You we’re my dream
    What couldn’t I see
    You we’re the one to
    fulfill my dream

This was about a girl I knew many years ago who had offered herself to me but I passed it by because I was married, a failed marriage at that. So I often think of what if I had taken her up on it. I have recently made contact after 30+ years. She is divorced and remarried and asked me not to contact any more. The reference to Lindsey is that of her daughter

OneSongWayne said:

This reads almost like you are writing a letter or an entry in a diary, which is kinda cool I think. It shows you have some tallent.

Me being the cruelly honest person I am: I like it! And, I think you should write more.

Good Luck

3. bjw.54 said:

I have been writing since I was 5 yrs old. I find words interesting, the problem is the format I use is pretty much always the same, though I have changed it up on occasion. But I have reviewed many "hots" only to find the reason why I use a certain formatting, it is what they have used!. And it seems to sell. Thanks for the input, now if you could be so kind to criticize to the point that I make something that I can sell and make a buck on. OOOOPS am I expressing a money motivator than an artistic motive...possibly yes

4. bjw.54 said:

if there is a possibility of collaboration I am game

Inskeepruler said:

I would love to do a collaboration with someone on this forum. It would be cool to have someone who writes different than I to write something together.
    Smilez

6. bjw.54 said:

Please give me a link to your writings. If you are different than my style then i would defiantely be interested and then we need music! Most of mine are 4 stanza then chorus. I am na old guy and pattern my music style after the such as the Beatles. Their lyricsw, music patterns are so diverse for one band that I find much within their writing to draw off of. The "Day in the Life" was a colaboration of John Lennon and Paul McCartnety on 2 seperate songs blended into one. This is certianly a formula for success if done correctly!

Bw

7. bjw.54 said:

One thing I do k now Inskeeper is that I am almost 60 and have had many experiences as well as exposure to different types pf music i would like rto collaborate

8. bjw.54 said:

Thank U for your kindness
    I think you shouold have been more critical....but I like that you were not! I have voumes that I have written over the years (many of them) but i have lost many so i need to find the written logs of such. The computer records are gone! CRAP!!! I am sure I have most wrtitten though i know I had only in digital content...ohhh welll