Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. i heart brody said:

does anyone know the song they play on the hills at the end of the episode on season 2 second episode?!?! They play it while Brody is driving LC home and while he hugs her in front of the apartment. I LOVE THE SONG!!! If someone knows who it is by, PLEASE lemme know! Thanks!
  2. christian.smile said:

please send me the lyrics of the gospel song "who Am i"..tanx
  3. christian.smile said:

please send me the lyrics of the gospel songs enmerated below:
    1. If i could sing of your love forever
    2. Trade
    3. One way
  4. friandise said:

Does anyone know what song was playing before Heidi told Spencer she thought she might have been pregnant in episode two? It played before the Cartel song.

This is what I heard of the song:
    And the future's there it's right in front of me
    How does one prepare for that which he can't see
    Close your eyes you'll find it within yourself
  5. bluemarine said:

does anybody know the song that comes out on season 2 im not sure if its the first episode or the second but it goes" I hate love"
  6. rightwingdave said:

Default when you least expect it song

im trying to find the song title and artist that the song from the episode "when you least exect it" that goes "i hate love, i really do. it never works out the way i want it too."

atmaestro said:

Try "Please Don't Let It Be" by The Alternate Routes

"Believe me that your standin on the edge of somethin good.
    And its the hardest thing you ever had to do.
    Truth be told your beggin on your knees
    Singin please dont let it, please dont let it be. "
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  8. pdc_34_2008 said:

Default hills

does any one know this song its from the latest hills it goes "she calls him early becuase she knows he will be asleep she leaves a message after the beep.." something like that
  9. friandise said:

Quote Originally Posted by pdc_34_2008 View Post
    does any one know this song its from the latest hills it goes "she calls him early becuase she knows he will be asleep she leaves a message after the beep.." something like that
    That's Ronnie Day - Falling For You.
  10. blewittup said:

Default ehm.

does anyone know the song, in the episode with heidi's birthday party,
    and it's during her birthday party, and it's a rap song?
    and it's like, "you ain't got it, you ain't got it, maybe or something. alright sweet.
  11. khoffy said:

Default Season 2 Episode 3 "The Best Night Ever" song playing during LC and Brody's date...

Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing when Lauren and Brody were back at his condo and they were standing out on the balcony...It sounded acoustic and I couldn't catch the lyrics that clearly, but I loved the song!! So, if anyone could hook me up with that song, that would be awesome!

Thanks guys!!
  12. Roxygirlx said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by khoffy View Post
    Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing when Lauren and Brody were back at his condo and they were standing out on the balcony...It sounded acoustic and I couldn't catch the lyrics that clearly, but I loved the song!! So, if anyone could hook me up with that song, that would be awesome!

Thanks guys!!
    Yeah Hey i love that song also...I was trying to figure out that song but its kind of hard to get.....Can anyone tell us the song pleasee?? thanks!!!!
  13. brooke_a6 said:

I'm looking for three songs from the last episode. The first some when Audrina and Lauren go out to lunch and they are leaving. The lyrics that I caught were "I don't want to be here."

The next one is when Lauren and Brody are at his condo. They kiss. The lyrics are got from that are "I want to go out."

The last one is the last song of the episode. It goes something like "will you feel amazing? better?"

Thanks
  14. Brandon113 said:

Smile

I too am looking looking for the song that came on when Audrina and Lauren go out to lunch [episode 3]. I also noted that the lyrics were: "I don't want to be here," and it is seriously frustrating me that I can't find the name or artist to this song anywhere. So - if you care about my mental sanity and you know the name of this song, please let me know [haha]...thanks a bunch.
  15. ImFallingForYou said:

Exclamation

I have been going crazy looking for one of the songs I'm pretty sure is from The Hills...

From the lyrics I got, it goes:

Somethings gotta give, somethings gotta... giveee.

That's all I caught of the lyrics, but a guy sings it. Kind of an Indie type song I guess. I think it was from the Episode 3, Season 2.

Please help me find it!
  16. dancer09 said:

I'm looking for three songs from the last episode. The first some when Audrina and Lauren go out to lunch and they are leaving. The lyrics that I caught were "I don't want to be here."

^ It's called 'I Don't Wanna Be Here' by Jag Star. I found the song and can listen to it but I can't find the lyrics anywhere! so if someone could find the lyrics for me that would be great!
  17. RedCargo said:

Hey guys, i`m looking for the song from the firts ep of season 2. It goes right after "unwritten" wneh the title of the ep appears and it goes like "this time is hot time, these days so glamourous......."

please help! want the song soooooo badly
    tnx
  18. chantellexo said:

Default helllllp!

Hi, i just watched the Hills trailer and was wondering if you knew any of the songgss
    they go like this:
    1) "Something differents around the corner, I need chang(es/ing)
    2) You keep looking for the answers like diamonds in the sky
    3) The angels can fall now

thanks so much!
  19. apples said:

Default help please!

does anyone knw the song from when lauren and brody are having lunch
    i caught some of the lyrics but i cant find anything!

it was smething like..
    "i forgot where i was going when i met you, when i met you"

"see i can live my life without you, but the sun will grow cold"

ahhh its really buggin me out, pls help.

thanks
  20. dani d0t com said:

HI I HAVE LOOKED all day for this song its when brody and lc kiss back at his condo the only words i know are its happening i love the song what is the name of ittttttttttttt. please help thank you