Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. xashxley said:

Default I can't find this song!

There is a song during episode 4..i dont remember what part it plays during..and i cant make out most of the lyrics.but i can understand the part where a girl sings "i tried to, tried to replace you"...Does anyone know what song this is?!
  2. shleeee said:

While we're young and beautiful we'll party down on main street wearing next to nothing & feeling every heartbeat

does anyone know what this song is?
  3. xashxley said:

thats a carrie underwood song...
  4. freestar101 said:

hey guys in the 3rd episode when lauren hasto go to new york, when she is about to get on the plane there's a song and the lyrics go something like:
    "Turn The Key and
    Set Me Free Then
    Spread my wings
    and Watch me fly"

and then the plane jets into the air

ps.mtv doesn't even have this song on the featured music list of songs for the episode if anyone could tell me that would be awesome
  5. castme said:

Talking need to know a song

when jason and lauren are having lunch in West Hollywood. After he surprised her at work. What was that song. Kind of sounds like a Nellie McKay song. any help would be appreciated!
  6. cassidy786 said:

does anybody know the song on the last episode where jason and LC are together and it is like

"truth be told... your standing on the edge of something good"
  7. soccaindasun said:

I was looking for the song on the last episode when Jason and LC are together too. The lyrics were something like:

Your standng on the edge of something good.
    But its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do
    and truth be told your begging on your knees
    saying please dont let it please dont let it be.

If anyone knows it please let me know!
  8. peanutupyours101 said:

AHH DOES ANYONE NO THE DONG FROM tHE HILLS EPISODE 4 WHEN LAURAN AND JASON GO TO SEE A MOVIE.. I REALLY WANT TO NO CUZ I CANT FIND IT AT ALL
    "Your standng on the edge of something good.
    But its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do
    and truth be told your begging on your knees
    saying please dont let it please dont let it be."

thank you!!
  9. bebishka said:

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSAMSAM
    what about the song that's at the end of the episode when LC goes to new york to drop of the dress.
    it's when she's getting in the car to go back to la.
    the lyrics are soemthing like "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

does anyone know who that is?

Have you found out the name of that song? I have been trying to find out as well.
  10. freestar101 said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by freestar101
    hey guys in the 3rd episode when lauren hasto go to new york, when she is about to get on the plane there's a song and the lyrics go something like:
    "Turn The Key and
    Set Me Free Then
    Spread my wings
    and Watch me fly"

and then the plane jets into the air

ps.mtv doesn't even have this song on the featured music list of songs for the episode if anyone could tell me that would be awesome

hey guys i'm still trying to find the lyrics to that snippet kinda song i heard before can anyone help me, i know its not on the mtv featured music list neither is it at the : http://lauren-conrad.net/soundtrack.php website list
    if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated
    thanx
  11. valval said:

Default Song from Episode 3

Trying to figure out the song playing while Lauren and Jason have lunch, after he meets her at the office. I don't remember the lyrics but is a woman and it has a reggae beat. Can anyone help??
  12. stephams said:

I am looking for the song its in the one where Jason just dropped LC off from the movies and they kissed for the first time again its the song in the background who sings it and what is it called?
  13. jozymk said:

Quote Originally Posted by valval
    Trying to figure out the song playing while Lauren and Jason have lunch, after he meets her at the office. I don't remember the lyrics but is a woman and it has a reggae beat. Can anyone help??
    This is called Secret Heart by Feist---I've had her cd for a year and it's all really good.
  14. apples05 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xashxley
    There is a song during episode 4..i dont remember what part it plays during..and i cant make out most of the lyrics.but i can understand the part where a girl sings "i tried to, tried to replace you"...Does anyone know what song this is?!
    I'm pretty sure thats unbelievable by kaci brown
  15. freestar101 said:

Angry yeah me too

i'm trying to figure it out as well it sounds like a haylie duff song or something
    i'm gonna check this forum like every day to see until anyone figures it out ,

PS : its so whack, the song isn't in the list for featured music at the hills website on mtv.com!!!
  16. riiister said:

what about the song that's at the end of the episode when LC goes to new york to drop of the dress.
    the lyrics are soemthing like "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out, too. Did anyone ever figure that out?!
  17. Jbo said:

do you ever have a day when, you wish you could be someone else--------------------------? , n no body knows you who do you turn to who do ya turn to?

does any one know the name or artist of that song
    thanks alot!
  18. Polkadot1813 said:

Default yess please

I heared that that song is by vaughan penn but what's it called? I cant seem to find it still
  19. Polkadot1813 said:

Default grrr

I cannot find this song: "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

I was told it was by Vaughan Penn but I just cannot find it... if anyone has found it lemme know

On LC's website http://lauren-conrad.net/soundtrack.php

it says Vaughan Penn "angel's fly" but I can't find that on limewire

thank you :-)
  20. sweetpea789567 said:

Whats that song on THe Hills on the newest episode where Lauren and Jason are in the parking garage and walking to their car. I believe it goes "Hello. I see you. I feel you. I smell you..."

WHAT IS IT?!

thanks.