Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. rkay said:

i hope someone can help us out :P
  2. giggles200pounds said:

Go to http://www.mtv.com/ontv/ Once there, find your show, use the episode guide to find your episode, then you should see "Featured Music" button. Hope I have helped.
  3. lc32 said:

Unhappy Also from "The Hills"

The Lyrics go

"She's standing on the edge of something good. But its the hardest thing you ever had to do. Truth be told you're begging on your knees"

mhmm. =( I can't find it anywhere. SOMEONE HELP
    and maybe email me!
    lolomgstfu_@hotmail.com
  4. guesswho17 said:

hey everyone! I found the "you're standing on the edge of something good" song.
    it's "please don't let it be" by The Alternate Routes .

I'm desperately trying to find the song from episode 2 at the vogue party...where the guests are arriving on the carpet and reporters are taking pictures. It's a pretty fast song, and it sounds very familiar. I couldnt catch all the lyrics, but it's a guy singing and one line in the lyrics goes like "I'm working it out, I'm working it out" please help
  5. guesswho17 said:

oh and I found one more site for the music from "the hills"

http://www.xanga.com/TheHillsOnline
  6. guesswho17 said:

yes, it is indeed , "angels fly" by Vaughan Penn.

Do you ever have a day when you wish that you could be someone else
    And every word you say, well you, wish that could take back and keep all to yourself
    And nobody knows you
    Who do you turn to, who do you turn to

You say it?s an open door
    I say it?s a new direction
    This is what you?ve been praying for
    Well, you constantly thought that you needed protection
    Needed protection.
    But you needed redeeming
    Now who do you turn to, who do you turn to

Chorus:
    I turn to you
    You turn to me
    Don?t take it so hard
    Angels fly for free

Do you ever have a day
    When you?re not this difficult on yourself
    No matter what they say
    Well, you never have to change for anyone else
    Cause God made you perfect just the way you are

(Chorus)

Gotta let it lift you up
    Gotta let it lift you up

Don?t take it so hard
    Angels fly for free
  7. ka ka kat said:

Does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by, in the part where L.C. is getting ready to go see jason,and you see her putting on makeup and her heels, and just before she sees him at dinner.
  8. anxietygrl1 said:

Question

Does ne one watch Making the band 3? i need the name of a song that is played in the episode where they go back to Dawns mothers dance school in New Orleans after the Hurricane! It's like

Oh Lord , I'm Coming Home
    It's been so long
    I've gone awaaaaaay
    Last edited by anxietygrl1; 07-04-2006 at 07:54 PM.
  9. juice696969 said:

i have jasons cell #, i paid gooood buck to get this(1-815-543-3287)
  10. bshowbiz said:

Ok, does any one know the name of that slow song during the episode ( i think it was episode 4) when Lauren met Jason at dinner for the first time? I cant remember the lyrics, but it was the slow one that came on during that scene. Pleaaaaaaaase, anyone!

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by juice696969
    i have jasons cell #, i paid gooood buck to get this(1-815-543-3287)

I don't mean to diss you, but why would he have an Illinois area code? Isn't he from Laguna (area code 949), but now lives in one of L.A./Hollywood's many area codes of 213, 310 or 323?

Just a question.
    Last edited by Vette; 07-06-2006 at 11:09 AM.
  12. deleted01 said:

does anybody know the song that is playing while LC is putting on her make up to go see Jason for the first time??? i'd LOVE to know!
  13. missrobin said:

what about the song that's at the end of the episode when LC goes to new york to drop of the dress.
    it's when she's getting in the car to go back to la.
    the lyrics are soemthing like "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

does anyone know who that is?
  14. WayoFBehaving said:

Unhappy Song from Episode 6

This song is from the episode we're Whitney walks the runway... I don't remember when it plays but all i got from the lyrics are "so complicated".... SORRY!!!! My nephew and brother were screaming at each other so I could hear the rest..... I went to the Xanga SIte and That Lauren Conrad site and they haen't updated it yet. HELP!!!!! I'm gonna watch it again when it shows a repeat so i'll add more the the lyrics later. THANKX!!!!
  15. nerd said:

Cool please

hey i was wondering if anyone has a list of all the songs played on THE HILLS.
    that would be awesome!!
  16. mightyduck17 said:

does anyone know the name of the song that goes something like "if i didnt play that game..."
  17. edsnchck10 said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by soccaindasun
    I was looking for the song on the last episode when Jason and LC are together too. The lyrics were something like:

Your standng on the edge of something good.
    But its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do
    and truth be told your begging on your knees
    saying please dont let it please dont let it be.

If anyone knows it please let me know!

ok that song is...please dont let it be by alternate routes
  18. sadizzle said:

Exclamation music !

hey deos anyone know the song that plays in episode 4 when lauren is at the shoot and is putting the shoes away ?

the lyrics are somethin glike:
    lay down your cigarette butts ...... the whole time all we want is just to be who we really are

pleas ehelp !
  19. kriten0708 said:

Quote Originally Posted by sadizzle
    hey deos anyone know the song that plays in episode 4 when lauren is at the shoot and is putting the shoes away ?

the lyrics are somethin glike:
    lay down your cigarette butts ...... the whole time all we want is just to be who we really are

pleas ehelp !

i was wondering that too it's called "life" by able to fly but i can't find it anywhere to download it so if you find it somewhere let me know!
  20. fanofthehills said:

Default Does anyone know?

...the song that's playing when Whitney is walking the runway?

"You got a problem with me, I got a problem with you"

Thanks.